New friend!!

Niall's PoV

"Number 24!" A cashier said behind the counter.

"Hey that's us Ni" Liam and I start to walk over but I see Clo standing there. Looking like a lost puppy.

"Clo do you wanna sit with me and my friends?"Ah seems surprised at first then slowly mods, she then looks up and looks me straight in the eye....wait...never mind.... But she asks if we need any help and now we are currently walking back to the lads with Clo trailing behind looking nervous.

"Hey Ni whose this?"

"This is Clo, Clo this is Harry, Zayn, Louis, and I'm Liam if you didn't know"

"And I'm the wee leprechaun!!"

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Cloves PoV

The boys seen friendly...I think...

Were all just finishing up eating, I got full really fast because I haven't really had a proper meal since the divorce. The boys thought it was strange, I don't know why, but I am only like 100 pounds give or take a few.

"So Clo what are you doing after this, do you think your parents would mind if you came to our flat?"

"They don't really care what I do any more, they kicked me out about 1 week ago.." I said

Niall was sitting next to me and raised his hand, I flinched, but he wiped a stray year that I didn't know fell.

"I'm sorry Clo.....Hey lads we have plenty of rooms can she stay with us?!" Niall says actually genuinely excited.

"What do you say lads?" He asked again.

"Don't we have a meeting with uncle Simon today? You know about Niall's leg and arm? We could probably ask and convince him" Liam says.

"So I think we have  a deal?!" Nods come from around but then Harry turns to and asks

"Do you wanna do that Clo"

"Not to be mean but are you guys like rapers?"

The lads burst out with laughter and I just have a looked horror on my face which causes them to laugh harder.

The laughter dies down and Liam explains that there not rapers and then they ask me again, and I said "yes" which brought cheers...o no...

A\N

I am so sorry for the late update, my tablet broke and I'm doing this on my phone I got  a couple days ago, but here's the update I hope you like the story so far. It's short but it's late and damn school, so I have to go to bed it's 10:34pm so good nite!!!!