Chapter. ? part 1

Niall's P0V

I was serious about leaving, so I went to get a shower. I went in but immediately regretted it because my cast got soaked, both my leg and arm cast.A wet cast is no fun I can tell you that because it weighs like twice as much as it did.

I went back to my room put on shorts and a tanktop and wrapped my arm cast in a towel to see if it would dry quicker. I started to go to the hallway and then I started to go to the stairs and butt-scooted down the stairs -ouch, oof, ping, dong, oof, OW!!- I FINALLY MADE IT!!!...after two minutes of course...haha :)

Liam's P0V

The lads and I heard Niall coming down the stairs....wait a minute...NIALL HAS A BROKEN LEG!!! What is he thinking!!

" Niall you alright"i called

"Fine just dandy, daddy!" he says and I can just see the sarcastic smirk on his face on his face.

"Okay need some help?" I call back smiling.

...................................i don't hear on anser so I get up and walk down the hallway and when I turn the corner I see a helpless leprechaun sitting at the bottom of the staircase.

"Nod if you need help" I say leaning against the doorway, I see Niall slowly nodding his head.

I go up to him and lift him up off the floor and carry him to the living room, careful with his leg and arm. I take him in the living room and I plop him on the couch and I hear him mumble "Thanks Liam."

"Your welcome Ni" I smirk. he looks up at me and smiles. I know he doesn't like asking for help most of the time but, right now he's gonna need it and me and the boys are gonna be there with him.

I didn't know what to call this chapter so I just gonna call it.....Chapter.? part 1.... genius right? This is half of Mondays update I'll update the other part and Wednesdays update later tonight. I'm busy tonight so I probably won't be able to type it for a few more hours....:( But anyway see ya later!! :D

»»»Mya_24armadillo«««