Chapter 22: Little Angel is Born

Start from the beginning

Eun Jae's P.O.V.

I half-open my eyes. I feel like I am being moved. I see Soo Young seriously driving.

"Oppa..." I said in a weak voice.

"Eun Jae..." He holds my hand. "Ya... You are killing me... Please hold on arasseo?" He said in his unusual high pitched voice.

I nod weakly. I look down and see blood coming from me. "Oppa... There's—There's blood." I said in a rattled voice.

"Calm down Eun Jae... Calm down." He tries to help me in relaxing.

The next thing I know, I am already in the hospital. I see the other SHINee members and Soo Young glancing at me with worried faces. They are talking to the doctor. I want to move, but I feel so weak. The nurses put oxygen to my nose.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Jinki's P.O.V.

Hyung we are in Seoul National Hospital. Eun Jae needs to give birth to the baby. Her water bag broke so they have to get the baby out or both of them will die.

Jinki's hands become shaky when he reads Jonghyun's message. He suddenly feels nervous, but he tries hard to control his emotions.

He looks at the time. It's already 2 hours passed.

"Hyung, can I go now?"

"Wae?"

"I need to go somewhere."

"Arasseo. Tell your colleagues to be back too."

"Ye. Kansahamnida hyung."

Jinki quickly drives towards the hospital. He feels nervous and scared.

Hyung, Eun Jae and your baby are safe now. We are in the 3rd floor. Room 312.

Jinki decides to take the stairs. He is a bit worried. He stops for a while when he reaches the room. Should I come in or should I not? What am I doing here?

He gets startle when the door opens. He quickly turns around, covering his face properly.

"Nurse?" He calls the nurse.

"Yes sir?"

"Is this Park Eun Jae's room?"

"Yes sir. She is inside already."

"W—What—What about the baby?"

"Baby Tae Woo? He is being incubated sir since he lacks month."

"Tae Woo is his name?"

"Yes sir, Park Tae Woo."

"Park? Why Park?" He looks confused. "Can you change it to Lee Tae Woo?" When the nurse looks at him confusingly, he sighs. "Don't worry. I am his father."

"Ah!" The nurse beams a smile. "Good thing I've just asked Baby Tae's name from inside sir. Can I ask your name? Ms. Park didn't put your name. I thought Baby Tae has no father."

"Jinjja?" He feels like there is a dagger that is pierced through his heart. "Lee Jinki... Lee Jinki is my name."

"Ohh... Sounds familiar."

Jinki gives her an eye smile since he is wearing a mask. "There are lots of people who has the same name as mine."

"Ne."

"Can I see him?"

"Yes sir. He is in the incubating room."

"Gomapsumnida miss."

As he walks towards the incubating room, his heart starts to beat fast.

"Can I see Baby Tae Woo of room 312?"

"This way sir." The nurse in charge brings him to the smallest baby inside the room. He looks so fragile. Jinki feels a leap of blood when seeing him.

"Baby Tae Woo..." He looks at him with teary eyes. "Nurse?"

"Yes sir?"

"Is it possible to have a DNA test as early as this stage of his growth?"

"Yes sir. It's possible. Do you want to conduct a DNA test with him sir?"

"Yes miss. I want the result to be as fast as it could. I don't care about how much it cost."

"I'll call the DNA test room sir."

"Thank you." He looks back to the baby. He touches his fragile face.

Jinki's tears fall when baby Tae Woo's small fingers hold his finger. It looks like he is clinging to his father.

"Tae Woo... Appa is here. I'm sorry.... I'm sorry if I am so stubborn. I can feel it that you are my son."

Baby Tae Woo smiles and then it fades quickly. It looks like reassuring his father that it's okay. Jinki sobs upon the sight of it.

Here they are, they look so cute and at the same time beautiful. Father and son.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Eun Jae's P.O.V.

I slowly blink my eyes. I see worried faces of Soo Young, Jonghyun, Kibeom, Minho and Taemin. They all smile when they see me opening my eyes.

"My baby?"

"He is still being incubated. The nurse came here and asked for the name. I told her the name that you want." Soo Young answers.

"Noona, why not Lee Tae Woo? Why not use hyung's surname?" Taemin is the one asking.

I smile bitterly. "Ah... I think I don't have the right to use that surname. Besides, he said Tae Woo is not his son right? I don't want Tae Woo asking me why we have different surnames when he grows up."

"Aigoo... Cheer up Eun Jae." Kibeom pats Taemin's head. "Ya! Why are you so insensitive at almost all time?!!"

"Yaa... I was just asking." Taemin looks at me. "Mianhe noona."

"Gwenchana." I try to get up.

"Ya... What are you doing?" Minho asks with a frown.

"I want to visit him."

I notice how the others' eyes spark.

"Kaja... We wanted to visit him earlier, but we were so worried for you." Kibeom beams a wide smile. They are all excited. Much more excited than me.