2.

Zayn's pov.

"IT'S TODAY. ITS TODAY, OH GOD,"Harry said in excitement as he rushes to get ready.

I was performing this year, Harry was presenting. I silently fixed my faded pink hair.

I fixed the many rings and bracelets I was wearing, they were gifts that fans had given me. I cherished them and actually wore them.

I looked at the many tattoos I had, remembering how I went with Justin when he got one. I shook of the thought.

I had been put on vocal rest all day, preparing for my big performance.

I decided to let my facial hair grow a bit, something my fans went crazy for. My few chest tattoos were visable through my shirt. I was confident with my looks.

Unlike many performers, I chose not to change when I perform. My outfit worked with the performance I had in mind.

Once it was time to head to head to the place.

Harry and Louis were going in a separate limo, while Niall and Liam would go with me. They, however, would not walk the carpet.

I climbed into the limo after Liam and Niall, nerves acting up.

"Simon told me you can talk as soon ss we're in the limo,"Niall says, and I sign in relief.

"I was getting tired of being mute,"I say, happy to talk.

"Are you nervous?"Liam asks, holding his fiance's hands. Did I forget to mention they're engaged?

Oops.

"Nervous doesn't even cut it,"I say.

5 minutes later we reach Staples center. Liam and Niall are dropped off to enter, and the driver drives to the red carpet. Actually, it's blue.

The door opens and I get out.

This is it, Zayn. You can do this.

Justin's pov.

"JUSTIN!"

"I LOVE YOU!"

"AHHH!"

"FUCK ME JUSTIN!"

I smirk as I walk down the blue carpet alone. Despite coming with Brendan, he had to walk the carpet with his group of models. So I was stuck walking alone.

The fans went wild as I signed a few things, when an interviewer comes to me.

"Here we have Justin Bieber walking down the carpet! Justin, can you tell me, how are you on this fine evening?"the woman asks.

"I'm very excited, happy to be here. It was great to be here last year, and instead of presenting, I'll be performing, so I'm very excited,"I reply with a smile as the girls take pictures.

"And are you nominated for any awards this year?"she asks.

"Yes, my amazing beliebers have got me nominated for three awards this evening, choice male hottie, choice summer song, choice male singer,"I say.

"Do you know who you're up against?"

"No, like last year I refused to find out, I've let my management manage my social media so I wouldnt find out,"I reply.

"Well I have one more questiob, any artist you're looking forward to-"

The sounds of screams block out her voice and I turn to see who has arrived that caused the girls to go crazy.

"OH MY GOD HE'S HERE!"

"BABY, I LOVE YOU"

"I LOVE YOU ZAYN!"