[LEMON] Epic!Sans x Reader

WARNING, THIS IS A LEMON. I REPEAT, A LEMON. That means there will be sexual themes that most will not be comfortable with. You have been warned, no please proceed with caution and don't report. *thumbs up*

Sorry for the long absent, I'm still trying to workout my school. They keep making it harder and harder for me when they keep messing up and throwing me every which way. Thank you for all the support, and here's my first lemon. It will be very lacking. I also apologize for any typos i missed.

[Warning: biting, blushing, kissing, sex, not very great lemon, first time, please excuse me]

**********************

     "Hey, Papyrus?" Your cheeks flair a soft pink as you fiddled with the hem of your (f/c) sweater. The false sun glowed brightly as you both headed to a meeting place dear to you. The science lab. That's right, the science lab. You've been a 'nerd' all your life, and you were proud to say this.

        "Nyeh?" Papyrus looks down at you with a bright smile, urging you to continue.

        You suck in a deep breath, clenching your sweater sleeves as your warm (e/c) eyes glued themselves to the rocky path. "H-has Sans been. . Seeing anybody lately?"

        Papyrus' walk falters, but he quickly resumes his bouncy pace. "N-no, why is it that you ask, hu- (Y/n)?" He clears his throat awkwardly.

        "Th-there's no particular reason behind it Papyrus!!" You squeal, practically running to the metal doors not to far from you and Papyrus, especially at the brisk jogging pace you chose.

        Papyrus' brow bones furrow in innocent concern. What's got you all worked up today? He sighs, lugging the lunch boxes in his arms toward the sliding doors that just shut after you. He could only wait and ask later, you were his second most bestest friend ever, beside his brother, of course.

        You huff, panting slightly with a soft whined moan of agony. Why did you ask him that question!? He was your best friend and all, but he was definitely not the monster to ask. You crouched into a standing ball on the elevator, lightly whacking your head with your clipboard you picked up. Working usually cleared your head of your dirtiest thoughts. . . Usually.

        The elevator dings, sending you shooting up to a standing position. Your hands tidy your wrinkled posture.

        The moment you look up, you notice Sans sitting backwards in a chair. He got up, paced, then sat down again. A gentle blush tints your cheeks again. He seemed to be the only one in the lab, too. You suppress a whine, maybe you should have waited for Papyrus.

        You take a hesitant step out of the metal box before the doors snap shut with a metallic screech to match. A shudder goes up your spine as you cringe. You really needed to give that a look over.

        Your stiff foot falls echo, and as you approach the mumbling skeleton, he doesn't notice your first greeting. "S-sans? Hey, are you alright?" Your voice was soft, but clearly held concern on meant different levels.

        Sans ways a gloved hand, the uncovered white fingertips flicked back and forth. "No, no, no. That's not.." He pauses, his purple pinpricks sliding to you cautious surprise. "(Y/n)? What're you doing here, bruh?" He inquires, giving you his full undivided attention. 

       You say nothing, mouth glued shut in flustered admiration. He just intimidated you and sent your little heart fluttering about in your chest, sending tingles of pleasure throughout your body. You flinch, his intense stare sending shivers crawling up and down your spine. He leans closer for a moment before completely ignoring your existence. The skeleton had already been distracted by the tools in front of him, now tinkering away at the object(s) in his grasp with great interest.