My cat fell asleep in my lap while I was driving, its been an hour or so, not that long. I've already been planning to move out, I told my parents and everything and they accepted it, but they didn't want me to see the day I leave. I smile at the memory of Mom, Dad, and me. I chuckle at myself and then find an area where houses were. I pull into the driveway, and then park the car. I look up at my house in all its glory. It was a two story house with a few windows.

I open my car door and then jump out, looking back where a forest was. I automatically got excited. I walk to the back of my vehicle, opening the back, taking my suit cases out. I see Mary jump out and walk up to the door and scratch it. I chuckle and roll them all at once to the door. I take out my keys searching through my keys, trying to find the house key. I find the key and shove it in the lock, twisting it a couple of times and then opening the door. Mary automatically runs in and runs around. I let out a soft chuckle, walking in and smelling the new house smell. I exhale looking around the house.

I close the door and then pick up Mary and snuggle with her. "A new life," I say out loud. Mary looks at me and purrs. I chuckle and rub my thumb over the top of her head. I grab a suitcase and walk upstairs. The rooms looked nice and there was a bathroom that was ultra clean. I smile at everything being so new, and clean. I walk into a huge room, deciding this will be the room my cat and I sleep. I start unpacking the suitcase. It was filled with clothes and bedding materials. I already had the bed ready, so I threw the bedding on the bed and started to make it. Mary would climb on at time to time making me groan and laugh.

After a while of trying to keep Mary tamed, I finally got my bed made. I stretch and start hanging my clothes up in my closet as neat as possible or as messy as I could. When I got done I went down stairs, Mary followed me and almost tripped me, stupid cat. I go into the kitchens and take a look around, it was so huge! This house is just gigantic.

I go back into the living room and start unpacking my stuff and organizing some things. I grew tired so I got more lazier and soon gave up and started watching T.V. Nothing seemed to be on so I fell sleep, but waking up after 10 minutes from Mary's butt being in my face. I sit up and watch her slide down. I hold her close and snuggle with her.

"Living alone seems better than anything, I hope Dad feels better," I mumble and look down at Mary. "I hope I can survive on my own." I get up, looking through the window and at the forest. The woods... I always loved to travel around and look at nature.

I get up and shove Mary off of me. She rolls over on the floor and I chuckle. How cute. I stand up and stretch. Quickly, I ran into my bedroom and grabbed an outfit from the closet. I then run into the restroom and turned on the shower and did it all under a minute. I needed a shower, and badly. I started taking my clothes off, and slowly. I turned the heater on, the heat warming my skin up, making me slightly tired. I open the curtains and step in, feeling the hot water make contact with my feet. A sting of heat went through my body and I stand there until my feet get used to the water. I close the curtain and put a hand under the shower head. I get under the water and it rushes down my body. I grab my body wash and squeezed it all over my soaking body. I rub my skin and as I do the soft forms into nice smelling bubbles.

I rinse off and grab my shampoo. I open it and wash my hair thoroughly. I continue for a while and then rinse my hair out again, putting conditioner in now. I start at the ends and work my way up. Afterwards, I start brushing my hair. It was more knotted than usual. I brush out the tangles anyway, and then rinse my hair out one final time. I turn the water off, a little bit dripping from the shower head. I open the curtain and grab a towel, wrapping it around myself.

I see my blackish grey fur ball walk in. "Aww Mary did you miss me~?" I pick her up and try my best not to get her wet. I smile after she purrs and her little paws claw at my chest. She rubs her head against my towel. I stare into her dark grey eyes, her pupils not that dilated. I let out a small chuckle and then get up, Mary jumping off and then climbing on my counter.

I take the towel off and hang it up. I grab my underwear/boxers and puts them on. I take my bra and clip it and then turn it, putting my arms in the straps and pulling the bra up/down.(If you're a boy don't mind that part.)I grip onto the collar of my shirt and then put my head it, then pop my hands through the sleeves. I take my pants/shorts/skirt and slide my right leg in and then my left, pulling them up and adjusting them.

I pick up Mary and then open the door as he climbs up on my head and lays there. I turn the light off and then go to my bedroom. Looking around for anything I would need for tomorrow's adventure. I start grabbing things I would need for tomorrow such as: clothes, aid, meds, chargers, and other things. I didn't try to get too much, my body was sore from what happened today.

11:55. God thats late! Maybe I should call my dad. I wonder and then glance over to my phone. I shrug and then ick it up. Seeing it was one fifty percent, I decided to turn it on and pinch in my passcode. I slide to the side and press my thumb against the contacts app. I scroll down until I see 'Dad' and then I press down on that tab. I press the phone image and put my phone to my ear.

I hear it ring, and then I hear a tired, "hello?" I start to fill up with joy.

"Hey Dad, I was just calling to say that I love this place, and to say good night of course," I say in enthusiasm. I hear a chuckle come from the other side.

"Oh sweetheart... I can never keep up with you, sometimes."

"I understand you're pain," I give off a little, cute chuckle, "I hope you have a good nights rest, g'night Dad, don't let Jeff the Killer come and slicing you're throat~" I purr and I hear him laugh. He says goodbye and I take the phone down from my ear and press the red icon. My phone goes back to the home screen and I cut it off.

I walk over to my nightstand, leaning over to pick up my charger for my phone. I turn the phone and put the charger in the socket on the first try, and then set it down on my nightstand, watching the lock screen light up. I walk over to my bed and then pull the covering down. I sit on my bed and then let out a long sigh of boredom.

Mary jumps up on my bed all of a sudden, making me fall back a bit. I catch my breath, my hand over my chest. I look over at her and give her an icy glare. I watch her mouth open and a little meow comes out. I lay back and sigh, and then I get up again and turn off the lights.

I lay in my bed and adjust my body until I'm comfortable. I pull the bedding over me and then feel paws press against my form. I feel warmth spread against my chest. Mary fell asleep, and her breathing made my eyes get heavy. I slowly close my eyes and pet Mary one last time, before falling into a deep sleep.