twenty four ; define the relationship

T W E N T Y  F O U R  ;  D E F I N E  T H E  R E L A T I O N S H I P

'are we dating? are we fucking? are we bestfriends? are we something?"

Scarlett was almost one hundred percent positive that Bella had completely lost her marbles

Scarlett was almost one hundred percent positive that Bella had completely lost her marbles. Now don't get her wrong she was all for spur the moment crazy ideas, hell those were her forte. If you called her in the middle of the night and invited her for ice cream, she'd be down. If you wanted to travel half way across the world to go to some store, you better believe she would already be set up in your passenger seat. If you wanted to go egg your cheating ex-boyfriends house, she'd supply the eggs and toilet paper for good measure.

But she drew the line at life-threatening ideas, she wasn't ready to die and no way in hell would she go out on a fucking motorcycle. No she wanted to go out in the throes of passion, enduring an orgasm so strong it caused a heart attack, that was how she wanted to die. And if that didn't happen, well dying in order to save someone she loved would be a good way to go as well, she supposed but much preferred the orgasm heart attack method

Bella had gotten some shitty broken down street bikes from her neighbor who was tossing them out and brought them to Jake in hopes that his particular set of mechanical skills could be useful. If she was being honest Scarlett might just be offended that Bella hadn't come to her for her skills, she was the one that got Jake into mechanics in the first place but she digressed.

She had gone over to hang out with the two for a bit but felt awkward as soon as her sweater fell back and Jake caught an eye of her tribe tattoo on her right arm. The tension between her and him immediately appeared as he snapped at her in questions. Why did she have the tattoo? Had she joined the gang? Why would she do that? And on and on he went while Bella sat by looking at her best friend in shock.

She hadn't known that Scarlett got another tattoo, one other than the floral sternum piece she got when she turned 18. Now that she thought of it,  she hadn't known anything about Scarlett and her life for the past few months. The two had barely hung out, well that wasn't exactly true since Scarlett visited and hung around Bella nearly every day--they just hadn't had a solid conversation for the past few months. The Swan girl sunk down lower as she just now noticed the change in her best friend, she had actually physically changed.

Scarlett had always been beautiful, and everyone knew that but now she looked absolutely stunning. She was glowing and held an air of power and confidence around her. She seemed to be the same height as before, but her skinny body was now toned with light muscles. Her hair was a glistening ebony black that reflected off the light shone on to it. Her brown eyes twinkled with light and she had never looked so carefree in her life. She had changed, subtly yes, but changed none the less, and Bella hadn't even noticed. It made her wonder what else she had been missing out while stuck in her depressive state, what other changes could Scarlett have gone through.