prologue.

* APHRODITE. prologue.
"she was a wild wicked slip of a girl, she burned too bright for this world"

*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*

THE SOUND OF PLEASUREABLE MOANS emanated from the youngest Greys bedroom, the sensual noises permeated the otherwise hushed and empty home as the real-life Aphrodite's satisfaction came to its peak with her counterparts final motion. After mounting the highs of sexual stimulation, Scarlett along with her bedmate sank back against the bed panting laboriously, catching their breaths.

Only for a few seconds before Scarlett stood, her unclothed body unashamedly out in the open before she made her way to the back of her bedroom door where her black silk robe hung. Her partner stared after her womanly curves as she did so, the recently put out fire in him igniting once more at the sight, to which he verbally moaned out letting Scarlett know of the situation. She tsked with a click of her tongue as she climbed back onto the bed, the top of her robe dropping on the side revealing her naked shoulder.

"Ready to go again?" She purred sensually bending downward to allow her plump red lips to grace the curve of his ear his body shuddered at the sensation it sent down his spine. He hastily nodded as if he was a man dying of thirst and she offered him a glass of cold water. The image of the muscled man, practically begging at her feet made her smirk in internal delight. She relished in the power she felt when she had a man pleading for her, it filled her with satisfaction that not even sex could give her. Her dark eyes followed over the naked man that lied in her bed, a thoughtful expression on her face as the man's eyes begged her to agree.

Her lips turned from a smirk to a purse as she rose to her feet, climbing off the man ensuring that her hands gently caressed the tops of his thighs before pulling her polished fingers away.

"Common baby, just one more time," The man begged with the girl who suddenly lost all sexual desire towards him, just due to the fact that he had used a pet name for her. 'Baby' she shuddered in revulsion at the word. To her pet names as such were used from one partner to another, in Scarlett's eyes it meant relationship, it meant control of another. It meant sleeping with one person, and one person only. Sure she was a bit promiscuous but she would never be unloyal to her boyfriend or girlfriend. She had a strong value for relationships and marriages, she just didn't want one right now, and certainly not with the man in her bed. Sure he was attractive that much she knew, but he wasn't much of a conversationalist.

And that happened to be a big factor in her list of what she wanted in a partner, she wasn't just looking for a person to have sex with, she already had multiple of those, no she was looking for a best friend, one that she could also sleep with. She wanted a partner who could challenge her both physically and mentally, she wanted someone who would take the time to actually know who she was and who made her the way she was.