aphrodite.

* APHRODITE. synopsis.
"Every inch a queen."

*

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

SCARLETT GREY WAS A SEDUCTRESS .

The likes of the Native American girl was comparable to the Greek Goddess, Aphrodite, as the two shared many remarkable traits and personality types.

Scarlett Grey was well known for her sexual relations with both men and women of the small reserve called La Push, as well as the surrounding town Forks in the dreary state of Washington. Scarlett was a magnificent beauty, a fact that even the scowling women who feared their husbands and boyfriends loyalty could not deny.

She was graced with the Quileute tanned skin, yet hers seemed to glisten in the bits of sunshine that broke its way through the blanket of clouds, marring the baby blue skies. Her frame was exquisitely built, with long legs, and a large bust to match her amble backside that left men and women alike gawking as she walked by. She had a black mane of hair that fell down her back in ringlet curls, the darkness of her hair matched her alluring dark brown eyes, the color was so dark they nearly seemed black to those who stared long enough. Her plump lips always covered in a layer of red lipstick were naturally curled into an alluring smirk as she watched those around her fall to her feet in disbelief.

But despite her looks and the many affectionate suitors, Scarlett Grey truly cared for very few people. The lucky few being her own mother, Alexa Grey, Jacob Black, Sam Uley, Seth Clearwater, Embry Call and Bella Swan. 

When her best friend Bella, moves back to Washington Scarlett finds herself worrying about more than not getting caught making out with some jock in the janitor closet at school. Dealing with creatures that she only heard about in stories, and nature fated soulmates the girl starts to wonder if she was as strong as she made herself out to be.

Her limits will be pushed, loyalties tested, hearts broken, words not meant spoken, sadness, changes, legends coming true, death, fear, despair.

Can the elusive Scarlett Grey handle whats to come or will she crack beneath the demands?

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

( APHRODITE C A S T )

emeraude toubia
SCARLETT GREY
"I always look good."