Chapter 2: Red eyes

'Bink'
'Bink'
'Bink'
lucy stirred awake to the soft sounds of something clinking against the dark walls of the old mansion. 'What the hell...is that noise...' glancing around the room she examines the room then glanced at the boys that laid the oppisite sides of her. Her partner was sleeping to her left while  the pinkette was sleeping to her right. lisanna had her face burried into Natsu's back since he was facing away from the whitette and instead was facing the blonde who noticed his muscular arms were wrapped around her waist.
She let a soft sigh as she began to roll over to face her partner while trying to ignore the soft puttering sound that continued to echo.
"Luce....mmm...what's wrong....?" The pink haired male had awaken to her sudden movement causing the blonde to face the male once again.
"Sorry....did I wake you...?"
"Na, your fine....what's wrong, beautiful?" He asked flirtatiously as he gently pulled the blonde firmly to his chest.
His hands rubbed soothingly up and down her back as she rested her head on his chest, feeling safe and comfortable.
"I heard a weird sound....it kinda startled me so i was planning on getting loki to comfort me but you'll do."
"A weird sound...what kind of sound?"
Lucy giggled softly as she began to softly tap her nails against her heart shaped earings.
A soft Bink was created by her soft tapping. "It sounded like this but louder...it seriously gave me the chills..."
the pinkette smirked at the blonde as he burried his face into her neck and gently licked causing the blonde to shiver. Lucy had quickly tried to push the man off of her but natsu had a firm grip on her body.
"I know you liked that...it gave you the shivers...I felt your body tremble at my touch♡"
"Y-you big pervert, l-let me go before I wake up the others," she whispered in a warning tone while trying to escape from his tight hold, "loki-mmmffpphh!!!" The pink haired male placed his hand over the blondes mouth as he gently kissed her cheek.
"....hey...calm down...I'm not gonna hurt you okay....I-"
"NATSU WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT SLUT!!"
shrieking loudly Lisanna slapped lucy in the face while natsu grabbed her arm tightly.
"DON'T TOUCH HER!" He growled loudly as he squeezed her arm harshly before letting go.
Lisanna let out a squeak as she looked at the new bruise that appeared on her delicate skin. "W-what the hell was that f-"
"Luce....your cheek...."
"I-i'm okay, h-honest-"
Loki and lisanna watched as the pink haired male gently rubbed her cheek with his thumb.
"Damn...I'm sorry she did that to you..."
"N-no...it's all good....l-let just pretend none of this happend...h-hows that sound?"
Natsu didn't seem very happy with lucy suggestion of 'letting it go' so he gently leaned forward to kiss her hurting cheek but loke swiftly picked up the blonde causing natsu to fall forward and face planting into the old wooden floors.
"Hehe, not today buddy," Loke chuckled at the pinkette before turning his attention the blushing blonde In his arms, "hey...you okay...?"
The blonde nodded her head slowly in response to her fellow partner who grinned flirtatiously at her before slapping her butt playfully.
"EEEKKKKK  PERVERT, NATSUUUUU HELP!!! LOKI' S A BIGGER PERV THEN YOU!"
Loke chuckled but soon frowned as natsu stormed over there and took the blonde women out of his arms.
"Watch where you touch you little fucker-"
'Bink, bink, bink'
Slowly the hunters voices went silent as they began to look around the room to catch sight or to hear that strange noise.
"....guys...you heard that right.."
"No dip lisanna...now shut up....we need t-"
"AHHHH!!!!"
Lucy had inturupted the small bickering with her out burst causing natsu and loke as well as a grunting whitette to rush to her side only to see a pair of red striking eyes staring at them from the top of the old stairs.
"G-guys that ain't no friendly ghost..."
"That not even a ghost..."
"That's a demon...."

To be continued. ....💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
Thank you! I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to like and comment for more of this chapter!! Thank you again!! And I'll see you soon!