Makeovers (Act 1)

We walk out of the salon, and I am extremely pleased at my work. 

"How do I look?" Christy asked sheepishly, she was wearing this outfit:

And she had hair like this (without the blue and flowers):

Her grey and blue eyes sparkled under her perfect mix of wing eyeliner and light silver eyeshadow

Her grey and blue eyes sparkled under her perfect mix of wing eyeliner and light silver eyeshadow. Her small 4'11" foot stature was raised about an inch or two by her boots. She looked stunning.

"You look great. Come on, let's go get some lunch and then we'll shoot your first campaign ad." I smiled.

"Okay."

We were becoming fast friends. Good. It helps campaigning-wise if she trusts me.

{{Time Skip because I am lazy and honestly don't care at all what you think of that. Being honest why do you care I time skip? Do you want to sit through a car ride of singing and talking about nothing? No? Well then cállate la boca and read}}{{That is Spanish for all you wondering}}

We walk in to the Wendy's down the street from the studio, and I see a couple of unexpected guests crashing our little strategizing sesh.

"Kyli!" I say, and she walks over.

"Hey G."

"Hey."

"Who's this?"

"This is Miss Christy Martin."

Kyli stuck her hand out and they shook. These two are good friends too in about a minute. Christy is really likeable.

"Karl!" I hear, and look over at the unwelcome two guests from Presley.

"Mark Davenport." I growl into my soda and Christy scowls.

"Who?" Kyli looks over.

"Only the most annoying player on the football team." I say.

"He's kinda cute, eh Christy?" Kyli nudges Christy, and she looks down. She looks straight at me, then at Mark, then at her fries again. 

"Uh . . . no?"