Chapter 1: A brand new school that has old friends.

Hey, guys! The first chapter of my new story and I am really happy that I am doing this, I know that there are other stores that I have to do but this has been on my mind for a while now, I hope you all understand, anyways, on with the story!
.....................................................................................................................................(Sanata's journal P.O.V.)
Hello again, it's me, sanata dusk, I am going to be in a different school, along with polka, thanks to amber brown, the bully of the school, she always comes in and tries to hurt new students but for some reason she always targets me and polka, and this time she took it so far that I don't even want to talk about it. And I really don't like it at all. Right now my sister is looking for a brand new school for me and sanata to go to, when she found the one that she thought was good, me and polka were really glad, sanora knows about amber and man, she was really mad, she told the printable about her but I told her not to bother because amber told him some things. So we gave up and we went to go to our now school, it was kind of really far away so we have to say bye to our friends, right now I'm in my new room that I moved into today and by tomorrow, me and polka are on our way to our new school. I better get some sleep, so good night for now.
(Long time skip when the girls were walking to school, Sanata's P.O.V.)
I was smiling while walking down the pathway with polka and sanora, I was in the perfect clothes that I need to wear for school.

)I was smiling while walking down the pathway with polka and sanora, I was in the perfect clothes that I need to wear for school

Sanora looks at me with a smile, she was wearing her purple jeans and her black high-heeled combat boots, she wore a black jacket that was opened and under it was a purple shirt with a skeleton wearing headphones on it's head, her hair was up in a...

Sanora looks at me with a smile, she was wearing her purple jeans and her black high-heeled combat boots, she wore a black jacket that was opened and under it was a purple shirt with a skeleton wearing headphones on it's head, her hair was up in a pigtail and the color of her hair was the same as I always seen it, dark purple and grey. Her purple dusk eyes looked at my crystal white eyes, my hair was up in a ponytail and the color of it was dyed light and dark blue in a line pattern. "You and polka gonna be okay this time?" I nod my head at her. "Yup! Don't worry about it sanora I promise that we won't get into trouble." She chuckles and pats my head. "You and polka never get into trouble, I known that every since we were kids, even polka knows it, right polka?" We turn our heads to look at polka, her hair was dark brown but when in sunlight it turns a light brown, her eyes looked up at us, her ruby red eyes shined in the sunlight and her tan face turns a light shade of red. She also had an outfit on that made her look cute and a little nerdy too.