12 | Love on the Brain

"Oh my god are you going to take it" Larissa said grabbing my hands.

"I don't know I mean it's far away then I will have to leave you and Jackson and Diana and Nate" I sighed.

"Who cares that's a great opportunity for you damn if I was you I would have been left" she chuckled.

"Did you hear what I just said" I said looking at her.

"I know it's going to be hard leaving us but it makes me happy that you are going to happy" she said. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Maybe if me and Jack save up we'll visit you" she said. I smiled and nodded.

"Please take this job" she said. I shrugged and laid down on her lap.

"What am I going to do" I asked.

"Take the job" she said running her hands through my hair.

"But I don't want to leave Nate or you or anybody" I said.

"Girl fuck Nate. Let me remind you that he almost beat you death. And yea I knew it was him. But you need to move on. It may seemed like he changed but baby no. He's going to end up treating you like shit and beating the fuck out you. And when he does imma end up in jail for life because imma end up killing him. Pooh bear what I'm trying to say is that you need to move on. Move the fuck on. You don't really know if he loves. He could playing the fuck out cho ass and you don't even know it. And that's why you should move on. Now you need to take your ass over to his house and end whatever y'all have. Move on." Larissa yelled. I just said there with my eyes tearing up. I'm not tearing up because she's yelling. I'm tearing up because she's right.

"Ok" I simply said. I got up and went to go put on my shoes.

"I didn't mean you have to go now" she said as I grabbed my keys.

"And you say that after I done put on my shoes" I said putting my hands on my hip.

"I thought you crybaby ass was about to go and cry somewhere" she said.

"Thanks that's really nice" I said wiping a fake tear.

"I know that's why I said it duh" she rolled her eyes.

"Ok whatever but I'm still gonna go over there and set things straight" I said grabbing my shades.

"Ok see you later and tell me what happens" she said. I nodded and walked out the door.

I got into my car starting it. I turned up the radio and backed out. I started to drive to Nates house.

"I don't want no scrub, scrub is a guy who can't get no love from me, hanging in the passenger side of his bestfriends ride trying to holler at me" I sang. Might ass well get lit before I end and six year relationship.

I pulled up to his house after like four songs. I parked my car and got out. I sighed and walked up to his apartment.

I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer. The door opened and revealed Nate. He was shirtless and in sweatpants. Every time I come over here he's always in sweatpants.

"I have an hour until I go into the studio so let's go" he was the to speak.

"What do you mean" I asked.

"For a quickie isn't that why you came over here" he said. I seynches up my face.

"No I just wanted to talk to you and why do you think that I wanted to have sex with you" I said.

"It's- it's just that everytime you come over you want sex" he explained.

"No, no no Nate it's you that always wants sex. Sometimes I come over so we can talk and chill but you don't think that. And if I refuse I feel like you would lay your hands on me again" I said my voice raising at every word.

"I sorry bu-"

"No it seems like you're using for me sex. You don't want a real relationship with me" I said. He was about to say something put I held my finger up.

"Let me come inside so we can talk" I said pushing him away. I walked in and sat down.

"Sit your ass down" I yelled as he shut the door.

He sat down and looked up at me.

"So you are using me. You abused me. You did everything you can to physically and mentally hurt me and I can't handle it. I can't handle you. I can't handle anything that involves you. I just can't and that's why us can't happen anymore" I said tearing forming in my eyes.

"What do you mean" he said turning his body to face me.

"We are done like done for good. I don't have enough strength to put up with you anymore. I don't want to be with you if I fear that you will hurt me again" I yelled tears falling down my face.

"Savannah no I wi-"

"I don't even trust men anymore because of you. I'm scared they will hurt me like you hurt me. I'm scared Nate I'm scared because of you" I sobbed.

"And that's why I can't continue being with you. I can't. You make me scared and I don't want to be with someone who makes me scared" I said wiping my tears.

"Savannah I promised I changed baby I can and will treat you right" he said moving closer to me.

"No Nate get away" I cried standing up.

"I got a job in New York" I said pacing around the living room.

"I'm thinking about taking it and that's one of the reasons why I'm here" i said.

"Savannah you can't leave me here" he said.

"Yes I can and that's what I'm going to do" I said stopping.

"I love you Nate and I will always love you" I said walking over to him.

"I love you too" he said standing up.

I looked into his said brown eyes. Tears slipped my eyes just looking into them. I wrapped my arms around him. He didn't even hesitate to wrap his arms around me. I pulled away and gave him a deep long kiss. I pulled away and hugged him again.

I pulled away and grabbed my things. I walked to the door and looked back at Nate. He said tears in his eyes but wiped them away.

"Goodbye Nate" I said once he looked at me.

"No Savannah please" he said as I opened the door.

"See you around" I said walking out the door. A tear slipped as I walked down the hall.

"Savannah" I heard him say but I ignored him. I kept walking. He kept saying my name but I just kept walking.

I got on the elevator and went down. I got off and exited the building. I got into my car and the tears came. I cried and cried until I couldn't anymore. I wiped the last of my tears and turned on my car and left.

This chapter was lowkey sad. But just a few more chapters and this book is done. But hoped you liked this chapter.

Excuse errors.

Vote, Comment, and Share.

Kisses - Makayla😘😘