*Chapter 4- Visitors*

Start from the beginning

As I walked to the kitchen, I could smell bacon, eggs and waffles. And I'm practically drooling while I'm on my seat.

"Morning." I say as my plate is served in front of me by Alice.

"Morning." They chorused. I looked up and saw that everyone was up and running.

I ate and chat with Alice, Rachelle and Michelle.

"Morning guys." Say the twins as they descend the stairs.

"Morning." We chorused.

"Wanna go laser tagging with us?" Jared asked as he kissed Sally.

"Sure." She said with a blush as Jasmine made kissy faces. I was quite amusing to watch.

"Can we eat pizza after!?" Ally screeched at the realization she could have her beloved junk food.

"Where have you been all my life?" asked Steven as he kissed her.

"So it's a yes?" she asked with a confused face.

'It's a good thing she's pretty.' Dainala muttered in my head.

I agreed.

We stayed in the living room for a while and talked a bit. Getting to know each other more. I still wasn't convinced that this pack was nice, so I had my guard up. Dainala was a bit tense too. Especially since Jasmine was a bit on the fragile side.

Once Jasmine started dancing, Ricki and Jared decided to make fun of her. She saw this and stumped all the way to my lap and jumped roughly on it.

"Easy there munchkin'." I said.

"They bad boys." She grumbled.

"How does it go Jasmine? Like this" Said Jared ask he got in on the teasing and made fake pirouettes. It was a little bit amusing since he looked like the stereotype of a very gay man.

After a while, I decided to voice out my thoughts.

"You look like one of those stereotypical gay dance instructors that always wears spandex and never dances right." I said as I made everyone laugh and him blush.

"Babe, I know this is a hard time in your life. Finding yourself." Sally said with a straight face, causing him to scowl. "But we can get through this! Together! Baby steps. Baby steps."

"I'm not gay!" he said as he stomped up the stairs.

"We accept you for who you are!" Jasmine screamed, catching all of us off guard.

We busted out laughing.

Ricki rolled on the floor and crouched down. Once he looked up he had tears in his face and was all red. We saw him and cried out laughing even harder.

Ricki crawled towards Jasmine and put her on his hips.

"Remind me never to mess with you kid."

"Okay. Don't mess with me."

Ricki just chuckled and shook his head slightly.

He put her down and regained his composure.

"Oh God, I'm getting fat." Ricki said as he fake puffed and made a pregnant belly. Then, the boys started arguing over who was more pregnant and fatter. We drowned them out and continued our conversation.

After a while of pointless chit chat, Rachelle spoke up.

"Wanna go for a run?" Asked Rachelle.

I tensed slightly but nodded.