Four

That little (maybe a little big) incident gave Fury the first opportunity to attend a house party and what a coincidence that today's party was held at Johny Willis' house. The most despised boy in the whole of senior year was Johny, the previous 'best' mate of Fury's. They've been together in the same class as seat mates for most classes from kindergarten, so they had kind of evolved relationship wise, as being enemies or competitors than friends, because of competitions and such. He wasn't anywhere to be seen when Fury came inside but from where he was sitting now, he could see Johny sleeping on a table with his head adorned by his orange furry hood. 

Wanting to get away from all the wilderness, Fury got up and barely managed to get to the back of the large mansion. So when he did, he was staggering and swaying little by little but at last, he went through the door at the back of the garden, and from walking a few steps into the newfound alley way, he emerged onto a road blaring with speeding cars. "Shit." He cursed under his breath and ran a hand through his chocolate brown hair. His vision was faltering slowly, which did not help him from getting shouted at by midnight stalkers who he bumped into now and then, on the way to the other end of the narrowing road.

When he was at a safer block, he tried to get his phone from his pocket but was confused of why his hand wouldn't move. His eyes glared down at his hand and found a vodka bottle, which without realization, was in his hand all this time. The first thing that came into his mind was that he should get rid of it, and to do that, he swung his arm back with the bottle and put as much force as he can to throw it so high. Ultimately, when it did surface from the 'over the moon' journey, the bottle smashed against a car's windscreen and broke through to land on the front passenger seat.

Cursing more explicitly, he walked past the car without acknowledging the driver who was agitated by his dangerous action. "Derr'mo, 'tchyo za ga 'lima?" The man swore in Russian while examining his car with sharp eyes. He turned around to only see Fury staggering by, so stomping vigorously, he went up to him and grabbed his shoulder to turn him around.

"What the hell man? Who d'ya think you're touching?" Fury grumbled at the stranger.

"Ty che, suka, o'khuel blya?" The man fixed his glasses and pointed at his car when he was met with Fury's confused eyes. "Car, BOOM! CLASH!" He made strange hand gestures, trying to reenact the scene of his windscreen breaking into little shards.

Fury couldn't understand anything in his intoxicated state so he just rolled his eyes and turned around, attempting to get away from the presumably crazy man but was stopped when a cold hand pulled at his wrist. Just as he was about to punch the person behind him, his legs had given up on him. The last thing he saw was a girl's face with her long brown wavy hair bordering her face in the shadows. She was looking down at him with her lips moving in slow motion and eventually, everything had gotten fuzzy and dark.