CHAPTER ○ 13

Seungkwan

The pain in my stomach just worsened everytime I did something; imagine someone stabbing you and twisting the knife and repeatedly doing that while it feels like your insides are  pinchingly twisting around.

I was layed down on a bed in a doctors room and waited for my family doctor to come in and see what the hell is wrong with me.

"Seungkwan," I turned my head slowly to look at Mr. Kim; "you just cant stay away from me can you" he said, obviously trying to lighten the mood so I played along.

"G-guess so. . ." I awaited to vomit, but nothing came this time.

He walked closer to me, and sighed lightly,

"So from what I can tell, your stress levels have been over the top, you havent been sleeping or eating well, tell me; and be honest, has anything happened to cause this?"

Taking a deep sigh, I just let it all out;

"W-well, my grades have been slipping heavily, my dad left us a while ago. . .so its just me and my mom and- and  I just want to do my best and be the best son and I cant even do that, and I feel so useless. . .I annoy everyone, I just. . .I dont know. . .i really dont know Mr.Kim"

"Theres something else isnt there?"

"M-my boyfriend. . .the one who held my heart and my trust. . .cheated, I barely saw him, he kept giving excuses. . .then when I wanted to see him again we fought. . .basically said I was a waste of time. . .I was some failed experiment. . .and I just want to forget it all. . ." I heard my vocie crack a few time, I felt the tears wanting to fall, the lump in my throat growing as I held it all in.

Dr.Kim sighed, I looked down and waited for him to speak.

"And knowing you youre very sensitive, well, what I can tell you id that your the exact opposite of useless and a waste of time Seungkwan, from The time I known you youve always put a smile on everyones face here, everyone here loves you" I didnt believe it, but put on a smile just to make sure he doesnt question me further.

"Have you maybe tried being with someone else? Find a new someone maybe?" He suggested, I shook my head,

"Thats some doctor advice you have there Dr.Kim" I said, trying my hardest to lighten the mood because I just wanna go home.

Im so sick of trying, trying and failing, failing and trying, that same cycle to repeat itself.

Im sick of waiting too, waiting for everything to be okay.

He just sighed, patted my head and stood up from sotting down on his spin chair.

"Dont let this boy be the cause of this, you can fight him, mentally, and be stronger. Show him and the world you wont let someone take you over."

"I wanna go home."

-

I lay in my bed, staring at the ceeiling and slowly turn to my side after hearing a message come in by a Ding! And see it was a message from Joshua.

Jisoos
How'd the talk with Dr.Kim go?

Felling any better?

Call me if you see this okay?

I slowly reach out and press the 'call' button and put it on speaker, layin my head beside it.

"Seungkwan?"

"Mm, thatd be me"

"So? Is everything okay? Or at least a little better?"

I just shrugged, mentally slapping myself because he couldnt see it.

"I guess i dont know"

"Tell me what happened"

And I did, I told him everything, how I felt, what Dr.Kim had told me, everything.

"Well. . .If youd like me and Jihoon are going to the amusement park?"

"I really dont think thirdwheeling you two is going to help me"

"When have we third wheeled you?"

I could hear a door opening in the background, and another voice come through and say 'oh! Hi seungkwan'

"Hi jihoon hyung"

"Anyways, come along, itll help you. Promise."

Then the phone hung up, and I got a text from Jihoon stating when theyll be picking me up.

-

Next one is gonna be longer than the rest have fun w that ^^