Lost

"It looks fresh...everyone spread out!" Tyler ordered. Immediately the group split up, Amy and Nate going north, Matt and J-Fred going east, Bryan and Ethan going west while Tyler went south in case they missed another clue.

"What if they're dead?" Amy whispered so softly that Nate almost didn't hear her.

"They're not." Nate stated defiantly, his eyes burning with determination.

"Who...are you?" Amy gasped when she heard Mark speak. He was resting in the snow, his back leaning against an old tree and his eyes half closed. He held a hand over his side where blood flowed from in between his fingers and stained the white snow crimson. He was dressed in all black, a black leather belt holding two scabbards. In the scabbards were two dangerously sharp looking daggers.

"I'm Amy formerly from the Oclemora clan, this is Nate, also former Oclemora. Felix sent us to find you and Sean." Amy explained, kneeling beside him in the snow while casting a worried expression back at Nate, who stood stoic and expressionless.

"Sean..." Mark mumbled, a small smile lighting up his extremely pale face.

"Have you seen him?" Nate blurted impatiently, earning a glare from Amy.

He barely managed to shake his head no before he coughed, a thin line of blood trailing down the corner of his mouth. He was in bad shape.

"Go get Matt." Amy instructed Nate. He nodded and jogged off to go find him.

"Where's Thomas?" Mark asked Amy.

"He's dead...you don't remember?" Amy frowned. Even she knew that he had died during the large battle between the Oclemora and the Lupius clans. Maybe he was delusional from the amount of blood he lost.

Confusion flickered across Mark's face before he seemed to remember what happened.

"It's a miracle we found him this quickly." Matt remarked as he removed his golden coin-like charm from around his neck and pressed it to Mark's wound, quietly muttering incoherent words under his breath until Mark's wound healed.

"Thanks." Mark nodded in appreciation as Matt cleaned his charm and hung it around his neck again. Amy grabbed his hand and helped him to his feet.

"Let's stick together until we find the others." Nate suggested. Amy readily agreed with him, walking slightly behind the musician with Mark.

"When did you get all this black leather?" Amy ran a hand across the long sleeve of his black leather shirt.

"I found it." Mark shrugged.

Before she cold question him further about what happened, he darted forward when he saw Sean standing with Bryan, Tyler, and Ethan in the same place they stood before they all split up. Sean was dressed the same as Mark, except instead of daggers at his side he had a black bow sling over his shoulder and a quiver of arrow strapped on his back. He also had a long red horizontal scar along his neck.

"Mark!" Sean cried happily, nearly falling in the snow as he ran over to Mark and flung his arms around him in a tight embrace.

"We should leave soon, it's getting pretty dark." Tyler interjected.

"We need to find the others first." Nate reminded him.

That was when they heard someone scream.

"Bryan!" Matt yelled back, his face turning paler than usual as he ran towards where the scream emanated from, his sapphire blue eyes wide with panic. The others exchanged glances with each other before they hastily followed him.