Chapter 8 - Betrayal

Yet again I was at Tyler's place hanging with Josh and Ty. I had been there since 10pm last night so I was getting ready to go home. I was just about to leave, when Tyler asked me to stay while he got a shower, because after he had something to give me.

I obviously agreed, because Tyler could talk me into anything.

So I was just relaxingly chilling on Tyler's couch, until Josh came over.

"Hi" Josh says, smiling.

"Hello" I say, putting my phone down and looking at him.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked, making small talk.

"I was on Instagram, but nothing now" I reply.

Josh nods and stares at the TV, the latest episode of Supernatural playing.

"Good show" Josh says, fiddling with his fingers.

"Yeah." I said back. Josh didn't seem like Josh today.

"Hey are you alright?" I ask, staring into his eyes for truth.

"Not really. You can make it better though"

Before I could do a thing, Josh's lips were on mine. I pulled away after about 5 seconds.

"What the hell Josh!" I yelled, jumping up from the couch.

Josh looked like a heartbroken puppy. Seconds later, a half naked Tyler came running down the stairs, taking two at a time.

"What's going on down here!!" Tyler yelled, almost as loud as me.

Josh looked at Tyler nervously. I looked at the ground as a tear slipped out of my eye.

"Y/N what's wrong?" Tyler asked, his tone now more calm and soothing.

He came over and wrapped his arms around me. Not breaking the grasp, he asked Josh "what happened?"

Josh looked reluctant. The hesitance in his eyes was as noticeable as highlighter on a middle school workbook.

"We....kissed" Josh stammered out, his voice barely a hertz above silence.

Tyler's grip loosened immediately. "You what?" He postulated.

"Y/N is that true" he asked, obviously disappointed.

"HE kissed me, I didn't kiss HIM" I yelled defensively.

"Are you sure? He's my best frien-"

"It's true" Josh said.

Tyler turned so fast I thought he got whiplash. His eyes filled with an inevitable rage. But at the same time, he looked as if he were going to cry.

"Get out of my house" Tyler demanded.

"What?" Said Josh.

"You heard me. Out. Now."

Josh wasted no time. He stood up and scurried out the front door.

Tyler just stared at me. I just stared at the floor.

"I'm sorry."

The words forced me to look at him.

"You're sorry? I'm the one that should be sorry."

Tyler looked down, avoiding eye contact. "It isn't your fault. Josh just, gets like that sometimes"

"He's kissed your girlfriend....more than once?" I asked lightly.

"Why did I let this happen!" Tyler screamed. "Why does this happen every time! Why me! Why me! Why me!" Tyler pounded his fists in the wall.

I ran over and gave him a hug trying to calm him down. I must've hit a soft spot, because he melted into my touch. He started crying, holding onto me tightly as I ran a hand down his brown hair.

He looked up at me with pleasing eyes, and said "do you wanna stay here, and lay with me? Please?" He begged. I looked to the side, thinking.

"Alright.  But I got to text my mom."

"Okay. But hurry up and do that"

Turns out my mom was perfectly okay with it, but we weren't supposed to do the "naughty"

Tyler held me hand and practically dragged me up the stairs. Once we were up there he handed me one of his T shirts and I pair of shorts I left over here. "Here. I'm going into the bathroom. Change" he said. His voice was so depressing. He sounded as if he lost all hope.

He came back and we were both in very comfy attire. He jumped in bed, followed by me, and turned his back to me.

"Tyler."

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry."

"Ain't your fault"

"Tyler"

"Yeah?"

"Are you mad at me."

"Aint your fault"

"Tyler"

"Yeah"

"Do you hate me now?"

"Ain't your fault"

"That's not an answer"

"I could never hate you Y/N. goodnight"

"Goodnight" I replied. And with that, we both drifted off to sleep, cuddling, and happy for just one night.