Chapter 1 - Obbssesed

(Y/n) POV

I loved the duo twenty øne piløts ever since the first day I'd heard "Car Radio." They really had a way of connecting me to their music. I never thought I would meet them, but one day my brother changed everything.

(Time skip)

I woke up in the morning to my radio alarm playing "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" by P!ATD. I sat up in bed and stretched, then stopped the blaring alarm. I brushed my hair and teeth, put on some light makeup, changed, then, I headed downstairs. Mom had made pancakes, my favorite. I got 2 pancakes and a glass of apple juice, then sat down at the table. I was accompanied my twin brother, Devon. Suddenly my phone rang, with the ringtone of "Fairly Local." It was my friend Cassie talking about something funny her sister did. When I hung up, my brother asked me, "you like twenty øne piløts?" I looked at him suspiciously and said, "yes, why?" He smiled and said, "Same here, I even got to talk to them on the phone!" My eyes popped out of my head. "You talked to them!? How did you manage that?!" I yelled. "My friend Aaron knows them personally." I couldn't believe it, my annoying brother talked to twenty øne piløts? How could this be? "I want to meet them so badly" I replied hoping for the response I wanted. "Well I was planning something a little like that"

We finished our pancakes and put the dishes in the wash. Devon then said, "come to my room I have to discuss something with you" I hurried up and entered his room. I didn't really know how much he really like tøp. Posters hung his walls, along with multiple CDs on his nightstand. He has talked about them, but I really never caught on.

His friend's brother was a crew manager there, and knew the guys. Aaron's family got free tickets because of it. Devon explained it all. He was going to ask Aaron to talk to his brother about it.

(Time Skip)

Aaron did talk to his brother about it and he was asking TODAY. I was so nervous. My fists were clenched, my fingertips tingling. Then Devon got a text. He read it aloud. "My brother got us 3 tickets for all of us! Can't wait! 👍🏼" Devon and I danced and yelled and had a party. I had never been happier in my life. WE WERE MEETING TWENTY ØNE PILØTS!!