Chapter 6 - Finally

Today was the day I was going on my date with Tyler. Yesterday and a partial of today have seemed like years of waiting. I was very excited, I had never been so excited over a boy before.

I saw the time, 4:14. I figured I better go get ready.

I washed my hair, then blow dryed it and straightened it. I applied light eyeliner with a brown eyeshadow and deep red lipstick. (If you don't wear makeup skip this part)

I then chose my outfit, the decision being kind of hard because I had no idea where we were going.

I eventually chose a cream colored shirt with a red leather jacket, slightly ripped blue jeans, and galaxy vans.

The time was 5:41 so I scrolled through Tumblr until the time of the date.

Soon enough the doorbell rang. I checked the time before I answered the door, it was 6:02.

I opened the door to see Tyler.

"Hey Y/N"

I decided to tease Tyler.

"You are two minutes late, Tyler" I said why a petty face.

His eyes widened and he genuinely seemed worried.

"I- uhh- I- I- sorr- uh"

I started laughing, not being able to contain myself anymore.

"I'm kidding let's go" I said, taking his arm and walking down the stairs to my house with him.

"Oh" Tyler said. He looked in shock.

"Sorry if I scared you" I said giggling.

"Y-you're fine" is all Tyler could mutter out.

*Time Skip*

Tyler was driving as I still didn't know where we were going.

We finally arrived at a carnival- something I loved so dearly.

"Oh my gosh, Tyler! I freaking love the carnival!"

"Good" he said. "I hoped you would like it"

We walked throughout the carnival, eating, riding, and having a blast. Soon enough we had time for about one ride.

"So what do you wanna do to wrap this up" Tyler said looking at me. I smirked.

"Ferris wheel"

"Okay let's go"

I smiled and blasted off, hand in hand with Tyler. We arrived at the Ferris Wheel. We showed the worker out tickets and boarded the wheel.

We sat and the ride began to take motion.

"Uh-Oh" I said aloud.

"What's the matter?" Tyler asked, facing me.

"I totally forgot I was afraid of heights" I said frantically.

"Oh uh- are you okay?" Tyler asked.

"You want a honest answer?"

"Of course"

"No," I said, looking down.

Before I could do anything, Tyler wrapped his arms around me whispering, "it'll be okay" in my ear. I looked at the ground in fear.

Soon enough we were on the ground again, me being wrapped and hidden from view in Tyler's arms the whole time.

In time we were walking back to Tyler's car, and we stepped in and drove home listening to the radio.

As we arrived to my house, Tyler stopped the car and I went to get it and say our farewell outside, but Tyler grabbed my wrist.

"I have a question to ask you"

"Why do you always do that, Tyler. If you have a question, just ask me." I said, half-laughing.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

My lips quirked up into a smile.

I drifted away for a moment, just thinking. Here I was, being asked by my ultimate crush Tyler Jospeh to be his girlfriend. Tons of girls from around the world dream hopefully if this moment, and here I was living it.

"Y/n?" Tyler asked, a worried look on his face.

"Yes" I say happily.

Tyler smiled and walked me inside.

He kissed me goodbye and drove away into the darkness.

Authors Note;

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay and the confusion about me ending the book. I was going through a lot then and didn't think I could do it but turns out I needed a break.

So thanks for sticking with me. Just know that your encouraging comments is what made me continue.

In other words, I have two other fanfics that aren't going to well. I'm going to give a brief description of them. please read them. It would mean so much.

> Rants & Shit
In this book I rant about random things. I feel it is a great way to enjoy my writing more by knowing some of what inspires me and what I go through.

> Pavement
This is a P!ATD fanfic. In this book, Bree Hemingway gets stuck on a bus with the P!ATD guys. How could things go wrong with that? They could. They all like her. But she only likes one.

Please read the books.

Thanks!