New Year's Picninc

Clara P.O.V

Today is the last day before the year renews itself.

I began my day with a feeling of a burning face. Turns out, Ninetales kindly used Flamethrower to wake me up at 12:00 AM and take her to my newly gifted 'gym'. She pushed me off the bed and forced me to change. Groanig, I did as she said and changed into something more sporty:

Ninetales didn't bother wait for me, as she rushed downstairs and started eating her breakfast

Ninetales didn't bother wait for me, as she rushed downstairs and started eating her breakfast. Unlike her, I took my time making myself look at least presentable. I went downstairs and found Ninetales had already finished her food, so I quickle ate mine.

Before I went outside, my mother stopped me. "Clara?"

"Yeah," I called out.

"We're going on a picnic with your friends for New Year's. We'll be leaving at 9:00, so please get ready beforehand," she said.

"Okay," I replied and closed the door. I followed Ninetales through the immense garden, and somehow managed to reach the gym. She barged through the doors, catching all my Pokémon's attention. They froze, but then sprinted to where Ninetales and I were standing, making us collapse and hit the floor.

My Pokémon were thanking me over and over, so I had to stop them. "Okay, okay. I'm glad you liked it," I laughed.

"Who's ready to do some training?" I asked, and a bunch of cheers were their reply.

Thus began our torturous training. One by one my Pokémon battled, sometimes leveling up or sometimes defeating their type advantage.

This went on for around 7 more hours. I was exhausted, and my Pokémon were even more tired than I was.

"You know what guys?" I panted while placing my hands on my knees for support.

I smiled. "You were all amazing."

Some of my Pokémon smiled while others cheered for their efforts. I was gonna suggest we train some more, but my mother's screams made me think twice about my decision.

"Clara! Go and take a shower. Make yourself presentable! We have a picnic at the forest at 9:00 for Arceus's Sake! GET! CHANGED!" she roared.

I flinched at the sound of her voice and looked at my Pokémon apologetically. "Sorry," I grinned. "I need to go. See you guys tomorrow for another round of training!"

All my Pokémon squealed, and some just nodded. I ran to my room with Ninetales, and I asked her if she could help me pick out something for the gathering.

"What about this?" I asked as I took out a black blouse.

She shook her head. ~You're going to a party, not a funeral~