Halloween Party

Clara P.O.V

Today is the Halloween party May and Dawn have been working on. Knowing them, I'm sure it will be a great success.

It was 7:00 AM, and Ninetales and Diancie were fast asleep. I got up from my bed and tiptoed to my closet to avoid waking them. Once I successfully entered my closet, I picked my outift for the day:

 Once I successfully entered my closet, I picked my outift for the day:

I styled my hair in a cute, messy bun and grabbed my backpack. Slowly, I tiptoed towards Ninetales and shook her awake. When she yawned, I moved to Diancie and shook her. Her eyelids fluttered and she yawned.

"I'm going downstairs for breakfast," I said as I walked out the door. The two Pokémon followed me downstairs and we ate happily. Once we were done, we went outside so I could pick who I would be accompanying me today. In the end I chose Rapidash, Lucario, Diancie, Decidueye, and Swampert with Ninetales being the sixth Pokémon in my party. I returned all of them to their PokéBalls and ran back inside to my house.

"Bye mom!" I yelled as I closed the front door.

"Have fun!" she yelled back.

I released Rapidash from its PokéBall. I petted her fiery mane and said, "Today we're going to school by foot."

She neighed and threw me on top of her with her horn. I picked up Ninetales and placed her behind me. She instantly took off, and she was incredibly fast. We were in front of the school in minutes.

My bun was a mess, but it was worth it. Ninetales dismounted Rapidash and I returned the Fire Horse Pokémon to its PokéBall and I entered the school.

The day went by normally. I talked with my friends, blushed in front of Ash, caught up with Red, got more death glances from Serena, etc. Right now, we were heading to Dawn's house to get ready for the party, but I was still curious as to why.

"Hey Dawn?" I called out. She turned her head and said, "Yeah?"

"Why are we going to your house instead of May's? Isn't the party in hers?" I asked curiously. Dawn continued walking as she responded, "The party changed location. It's now going to be held at the school's gym."

My mouth formed an "O" and I kept quiet. I had already left my Pokémon in my house, except for Ninetales and Diancie, for them to not be bored. I wouldn't want them inside their PokéBalls the whole party.

We arrived at Dawn's home and it was pretty amazing: