Troublesome Guests...

No one's POV

It was another day at the Apartment that Tsuna moved in.

He was already used at the fact that a fight would erupt in the Apartment, making him sigh every time a fight would come and it'll become a big mess in the end.

Like broken tables, thrown food, dead bodies sprawled on the floor and etc.

As the broken things would be replaced with new ones that each one of them bought and would be broken again and it will become a daily routine to replace the broken things with new ones.

This became a routine to Tsuna so he's not that surprised a that there would be a fight to erupt every single hour.

And he became somewhat comfortable with the reckless guys that he lives with in these Apartment.

Despite the fact that some of them already attracted for Tsuna's charm making them slowly fall for him without them knowing especially the blonde air head.

As Tsuna's life became more interesting as some guests came to visit the Apartment.

***

*knock* *shout* *bang* *knock*

"HIE What was that!?" Tsuna, just woke from sleep asked his room mate, Giotto and G as they continued to sleep ignoring Tsuna's question or Tsuna (which was to hard to do) knowing who was or most likely were knocking on the door in the middle of the night.

Tsuna sighed shakily as he saw his room mates still pretending to sleep and ignoring the loud noise in front of their house.

Tsuna walked out the room, walking shakily towards the room that had the lights opened which was the kitchen, curious on why the lights were open walked to the kitchen.

Walking slowly, breathing out shaky breaths as he was slowly closing to the kitchen he's became more worse as his eyes shaking from nervousness and his heart pounding really hard.

He saw the door to the kitchen was slightly open as he peaked making sure no noise would be heard.

He looked around the kitchen with peach coloured walls, looking for anyone that opened the lights not noticing the man slowly approaching him from behind.

His footsteps were now heard as Tsuna heard the footsteps approaching him, he began to shake from fright.

Not thinking of a plan to escape as his mind was blank from the thought that it was just one of his room mates trying to scare him again.

But he had a feeling that it was not one of his room mates.

The footsteps has now stopped.

Tsuna's heart pounding so hard, he hardly moved and he was breathing heavily.

He felt warm breath hitting his soft, pale neck as it tickled his left ear.

Arms stretched out to cage him in between the arms of the unknown man making Tsuna blush hard.

Hot breaths, what he felt on his left ear making both of his ears red as he was stoned to the ground, not knowing what to do.

The man that caging him was smirking at the petite figure in his arms, as he was radiating warmness, wanting to cage him more in his arms and his arms only.

Slowly closing in to Tsuna's ear making him flinch slightly.

Slightly chuckling, satisfied at the reaction as his sharp black eyes gleamed with amusement.

Slowly whispering......

"Chaos"