A new day, A new mystery, and A lot more!

Izuku P.O.V

I was sitting at the hall where we were discussing about the battle field and villain robots. I was totally fan boying over the pro hero Present Mic. "Shut up." I heard Kacchan said to my left and immediately quieted down. I looked to my right and saw a person wearing a black cloak from head to toe. 

I can't see his face expression since his hood is up but I can feel that he is bored out of his mind, since I can feel his aura

I can't see his face expression since his hood is up but I can feel that he is bored out of his mind, since I can feel his aura. Next to him sat a beautiful girl that wore the same clothes like him but the only difference is she had the hood down. She has black eyes and black hair that kinda looks messy and kept at the same time.

(the picture above is what her hair looks like.Just imagine that its a lot longer and the bangs are not in the way of the other eye.And also her name is Tomoko from watamote.)

 Her hair ended at where the hood is down but I can tell that it is much more longer than meets the eyes. And then that glasses guy scolded me for my habit of muttering and said that I should just go and leave since I wasn't taking this seriously. I was shocked at person beside me  snickered and contradicted the other. He even betted his organs for only a guess of the others name. 'this day is getting worser and worser by the minute.' I thought solemnly to myself.

Seventeen P.O.V

" Our letters here." I said to Sally who was sitting beside me at the couch watching T.V while i was reading my book that Godfather gave me. We were living in an apartment even though we have our own house that is more like a mansion to others. It was nowhere to be found so we decided to move to an apartment for a couple of months for only the letters that will come from UA. Sally quickly ran to the door as I said that then flung the door open and slammed it close. After a couple of seconds the door opened once again and in came Sally with two letters at hand with a spring to her jump. " Someone's excited." I said plainly, obviously bored. " Of course! I'm really,really,REALLY EXCITED!" she said. Excitement flooding through her voice. We both opened our letter at the same time and inside is a device obviously for a hologram. We put both the device on our center table in front of the couch and saw All Might's hologram show up. He explained to us about our score and the point system and that the both of us have passed and the start of our school year will be on Monday. 

We woke up at peak of dawn and strolled all the way to school. Just like at the exam, we had a lot of detours, we even broke into a song. ( The video above.) The both of us almost got lost because of Sally wanting to look around the school. We broke into a song because of this.

"I miss the taste of a sweeter life"

I miss the conversation

I'm searching for a song tonight

"I'm changing all of the stations"

"I like to think that we had it all"

We drew a map to a better place