Prologue

There was once a little girl that I'm serving.

She's a kind and honest little girl.

I always play with her not because it's my duty but because I wanted to do so.

I loved serving her.

She's a girl that I might call close enough as treating her my own daughter.

She's the daughter of the King of this country, the person who I call as a friend and also my benefactor.

When I started serving her I pledge to myself that I will protect her even if my life is in the line.

But one day she gave something to this old man that gives me more determination and strength from my remaining life. 

[I wanna marry you when I became older Oji-san (Means Uncle), Please promise me that you will wait for me Ok..?]

I smile at her who gave this lifeless puny old man another light for me to keep living on in this world.

Realizing it I always been clinging at those promise even until now.

Now the little princess that I always watch before became a big girl.

Does she remember those words she said to this old man?

.

.

I wished that I accepted the marriage proposal for me by the king with his eldest daughter.

Yet I got scared just by the thought of betraying her and breaking the promise between us.

Yet she betrayed me and broke the promise between us instead...

I walked silently out from the castle and decided to end my worthless life in "That" place.

.

.

But never pass the thought in my head that, that choice is going to change my life forever.