Rival feeder

(Y/N)'S POV

I had been living with circus baby for a week and other then the random feeding times where she would just tackle me and start feeding without warning. I mean it wasn't that bad if I was being honest the worst part in all of this was the other animatronics which also wanted my blood. In fact one was trying circus baby's patience. right now.

(CB): He is mine!

(Ballora): Stop being selfish you bitch!

I sighed and sat back. Their was no point trying to reason with them. They argued a little longer when Ballora abruptly turned around and grabbed me yanking me through the crawl space and locking it behind her.

(CB): GIVE HIM BACK!

(Ballora): Make me bitch.

(Y/N): You really like that word don't you?

(Ballora): Shh honey just come quietly.

(Y/N): Girl we are barely on a first name bases so please stick to using my name.

She shrugged and threw me in a room with no lights.

(Y/N): Welcome to the slam where they tell you "you'll never see daylight again."

(A/N): Respect if you recognize that reference.

(Ballora): Oh it's not that bad here. You may even learn to like it!

I rolled my eyes and leaned my neck.

(Y/N): This is what you want right?

Ballora just smiled.

(Ballora): Are you telling me to suck you off on the first date?

I blushed bright red.

(Y/N): No! I just thought that was what you wanted!

(Ballora): Relax Hun, I like to know the person I get my blood from.

Suddenly there was a pounding on the window. The lights came on and CB waved and smiled but the smile didn't reach her eyes which were filled with rage.

(CB): Here's Circus Baby!

(Y/N): Oh hell no!

I turned and ran into a adjoining room. Inside was a bear costume with a bunny on it's hand and a bunch of wires hanging from the ceiling. I heard voices on the other side of the door.

(Ballora): Great you scared him!

(CB): This wouldn't have happen if you hadn't stolen him to start with!

I sighed in relief. It sounded like they would be arguing for a while. I turned when suddenly I was lifted off my feet. The bear from earlier had picked me up.

(FB): I look what we caught!

(FF): How nice, I was just getting hungry.

(Y/N): Oh shit.

(A/N): Hey guys I know this part is sort but I ran into a problem here. Do you guys want Fun time Freddy to be a guy or a girl? If you want him to stay a guy I probably won't involve him in any romance parts because I don't do Yuri like at all, just not good at writing stuff like that. But if its a girl I can make her like CB and Ballora. Comment below what you think it should be. (Bonnie will be the same as Freddy.)