"How can you run if your curled up into a ball?" Skye asks him confused with slight sarcasm.

"It's his job as your S.L. to make sure you don't die before then, it's just the same like me being your older sister. Come on." I tell her, and she begins to punch the boxing bag with more force.

"So what was yours? Agent Ward and Agent Lyra?" Skye asks us, but neither of us answer.

"Ten minutes." Ward avoids the question.

"Your defining moments?" Skye asks us, but we still don't answer "Come on, tell me, I wanna know. I could get Coulson to give you guys some of that truth serum and you guys can spill your little hearts out to me." She says to us.

"You mean my level one overshare that made you co-operate?" Ward hides a smile as she stops hitting the bag.

"I knew that truth serum wasn't real, you would've gave up some real dirt if it was." I say to him with a smile, and he looks down at Skye fake apologetic expression.

"I hate to tell you this, rooky. We don't have a truth serum." Ward tells her distraught face.

"Changing course, briefing in three." May tells us over the coms in The B.U.S..

"Well, looks like we're on the move." Fitz tells us as he and Simmons take off their lab coats before they, myself and Ward leave distraught Skye behind.

"S.H.I.E.L.D. 616 with new orders, set with Colorado air-field north." May tells us over the coms.

After Ward, myself and Skye changed out of our exercise clothes, we walk into the briefing room where Coulson, Fitz and Simmons are waiting.

[Lyra's Outfit]

"A few minutes ago a S

"A few minutes ago a S.H.I.E.L.D. transport truck was attacked while carrying a priority red protective asset of route seventy-six near Sterling." Coulson in forms us as he holds an electronic tablet.

"Priority red?" Simmons asks a little shocked.

"The asset was Canadian physicist Dr. Franklin Hall, known for his work-" Coulson tries to say, but Simmons cuts him off as Coulson swipes Hall's I.D. and info up from the electronic tablet to wall computer.

[Dr. Franklin Hall]

 Franklin Hall]