another arranged marrige story with a famouse guy and a loving but tough girl

"is jessie's birth day its jessie's birth day" all my friends where saying when opened the door."yeah i know i kn-" i didn't get to finsh because some one knocked the air out of me. it was on eof my freinds cause i know them. i felt a tiny person hugging me so i knew that it was my freind brooke. brooke is the tinist out of all of us. i mean we're all tiny aroud the waist but brooke is tiny around the waist and tiny short. i had i fun ideal to make fun of her even thought its never a good ideal to do that but thought she would be nice to me."hey whats up short stuff" i said but suddnly i was on the floor and brooke was looking down at me"you know its not a great ideal to make fun of some one who taught you how to fight"she said. i remaber the first day i meat her. a bunch of guys where making fun of me and suddnly they we're all on the floor and i see this girl the blonde hair standing over them "don't mess with any one you idoit i tell you who to beat up i didn't say beat up a blonde girl withlong hair and a shkirt on you dorks" she said i was so shocked at what just happened i just gawked at her. she started to walk over to me and i just got up and ran. and suddnly i was on the ground and brooke was looking over me. "don't ran away from me ok" she said. she put her hand in fornt of my face and i took it and got up." my name is brooke lynn krapp" she said. " my name is jessica lowe but ever one calls me jessie" i said we got to know each other really well now we're best freinds."hey we taught her how to fight too" i got up and saw it was my other freinds well two of them at least.ranada and jeams where yelling at brooke. "hey guys can he stop fighting and to the mall for jessie's birth day. it is the 30th of june and if i'm right she is 17" my friend suzie yelled at the top of her lungs. "thinks suzie." i said. i went over and hugged all my freind. " hey why aint barbra takling" i wisbered in ranada's ear."she's a little mad cause brooke broke her elliot minor cd" ranada said. i looked at barbra and smiled at her. she gave me a wierd look like i was going crazy. "come on everyone in my car we go" i yelled. we all got in my car and a song stated to play. it was elliot minor parllal worlds started to play.so ofcuse we all started to sind along.

The nights playing up, again, and someone's there,

The room is getting colder now

The light swings again, and I'm scared, cause someone's there,

Stop messing with my mind cause now I'm

Trapped in your world where you're burning in my eyes,

You're like a shadow that never hides

I'm stuck in parallel worlds, it's something supernatural,

It won't let me go

It's paranormal, and no one else believes me,

I feel so alone again

Go, go

It won't let me,

Go, go

It won't let me

I'm stuck against the wall, I can't make a move,

My heartbeat stops

And I'm scared of this time cause I can't make a line,

Say it once again, and it just proves to be difficult

I'm feeling nervous, but it's nothing that I cannot do,

I'm stuck in a dimension where it's hard to breathe, and it's still true,

I'm losing my mind, I'm falling, someone help me, what can I do

Trapped in your world where you're burning in my eyes,

You're like a shadow that never hides

I'm stuck in parallel worlds, it's something supernatural,

It won't let me go

It's paranormal, and no one else believes me,

I feel so alone again

I'm stuck in parallel worlds, it's something supernatural,

It won't let me go

It's paranormal, and no one else believes me,

I feel so alone

I'm stuck in parallel worlds, it's something supernatural,

It won't let me go

It's paranormal, and no one else believes me,

I feel so alone again

we pulled up to the mall we went shopping for a couple of hours and then aging we;re drving to my house. when we pull up i see my uncles car and car of some one i didn't know. we all got out and me and brooke where talking about who is the hottest person in elliot minor and we both say ed and then alex, dan, ally. and then tuddy. when we got in side my house my liilte cousin came ranning up to me. i felt so bad for her both her parents died in a car carsh and now she lives with me and my mom. i take care of her most of the time though. after my mom won the lotto when i was 15 she's been a little stuck up. when we got in side the house my mom and she looke very happy then i looked at my uncle who was setting down on chair who looked a little sad. "honey we have great news for you' my mom said. "yeah what is it?" i asked her. "your getting marride and moving to londen englend" my mom said. thats when my world came apart."to wh-who" i said. "to me" said a voice from the kichen. i heard a intake of breath which i knew came from all my freinds besides jeams cause he's a guy. i look where the voice came from and its alex from ELLIOT MINOR."i'm not marring that old guy" i yelled. "hey i'm not old i'm 25 ok and what are you laughing at" alex said to me then my uncle. "hey the tables have turned i'm not an old guy anymore" my uncle said and then i remaber that i always call my uncle a old. i couldn't help but laugh at that. "why do i have to marry that old guy mom come on please tell me" i said. my mom looked at my like i was stuiped or some thing. "you have to marry this guy because i said so its eather that or your little cousin goes to the orphanage. your going to be marride by the being of agust and your going to have a kid by the end of agust ok got that jessica" my mom said i looked at her now like she was the crazy guy which she was but i have to do this for megan."ok i'll do it for megan" i said. turned around and looked and looked at all my freinds who where giving me a very sad looks. "hey guys and you can and help me help pack up all of mine and megan's cothers" i said. "yes of craose jessie we well wont we guys" brooke said. they all nodded so we went up to my room. we got all mine and megan stuff packed up pretty quickly. we gave megan a bath and we where sitting in my room. megan was already asleep so jeams went home and the rest of us just sat there talking.

i woke up in the middle of the night to hear crying. i looked around me and saw brooke was crying. and let me tell you i have never saw brooke cry not even when gets badly hurt she just puts on a smile and says she ok. even though i now shes in pain i just drop it. i walked over to where she was and wrapped my arms around her. she looked up in suprise and i just smiled at her. "hey whats worng brooke" i said "your leaving and you have been my best freind all my life. do yo-you know ho-how much i will miss you." brooke said. i thought for i minute intell i have a great ideal. "you know what i'm going to do" i asked her. she looked up at me and just shock her head. "your going to vidoe chat me then on the fourth all you. suzie, barbra, ranada, and you are going to come to englend to live with me ok" i siad. then i was on the floor and brooke had a smile on her face and suize, barbra, and ranada where hugging me saying "thank you thank you" over and over aging and i was really counfused. "jessie you did not for got about how good i can act did you" brooke said. thats when i under stode what the did. see brooke can act really sad or sick when ever she wants. she use to skip school that way. so now on the frouth i guess i'm going to see my freinds aging

hope you liked it!

XD

I GIVE ALL CREATED TO MY FREIND JESSICA CASUSE SHE HAD A DREAM ABOUT THIS WITH ALL HER BEST FRIENDS IN THERE

XXBROOKEXX <3