chap7 stupid, stupid, alex

after brooke left the room i went down stairs to go talk to alex. i saw him on the choach whatching t.v.

"hey alex" i said. he looked up and smiled. he patted the spot next to him. well i guess he wants me to sit by him. i went over there and alex put his arm aronud me and pulled me closer.

"sooo.......... iheard you missed me" i know he was going to say 'no' like any other guy would.

"yeah i missed you. i'm your boyfriend. what do you want me to say 'no' i wouldn't do that to you" alex said

"yeah i have to talk to you about that"

"and that would be?"

"well i might be marring you but i'm not having kids with you"

"what! no you heard what they said by the end of ths month we have to get married and a month later you have to be pregent"

"i don't care i don't love you and if you don't calm down and take your pills i'm never going to" alex got red in the face and looked like he was going to hit me. alex grapped my arm and said

"we have to do this so deal with it" brooke and ed came in at that moment and saw alex grapping my arm. brooke screamed like the her spaze self and attacked alex. ed came over to me looking very calm.

"hey whats up why was alex grapping your arm?" he asked. i was kinda shocked cause brooke was attacking alex and he acted all calm.

"nothing. but why is brooke attacking alex" ed smiled at this and just said

"playing dare" i gave him a look like 'what the hell are you talking about'

"dare is a game where you give the person your playing with a dare, it gets harder and harder but first one to back out is the loser" ok that amkes more sense. i heard ed gasp. i looked at him and saw him staring at my arm. i looked down and saw a burse forming. ed looked scaryerthen alex did whwen he was pissed. he went over to alex and brooke. he picked brooke up like she wighed a pound and pushed her over to were i was. he grapped alex by the colar of his shirt and started to punch him. brooke and me were standing there shocked.

"hey guys whats up.......holey crap why is ed hitting alex!" barbra said coming in. they both turned to me.

"jess what did alex do" brooke said

"well he accindtly gave me a burse on my arm" barbra went crazy. she went up to alex and stared to slap and yell at him

"what the hell is wrong with you, hurting a girl. are you onh crake!" brooke was just standing next to me kinda shocked. then i remebered what happened to her. after a couple of minutes ed stood back whatching barbra hurt alex. when we finally got babra pulled off of alex we called 911 to come get alex cause he was badly hurt. the next day ed,brooke,babra, and me went to go see alex. when we came in t the room alex freaked out.

"get her the hell out of here. babra ia going to kill me. get her out of here" he yelled. he started to take out his i.v. but i stoppede him.

"babra can you leave for a couple of minutes" i said. she looked kinda pissed about this.

"fine i need water any way" she said. she walked in to the way. i was about to say some thing when i heard barbra down the hall saying

"ohh cute doctor" we all stared to laugh. brooek and ed sat by the window while i stood by alex.

"alex what the hell is wrong with you. abosing girls is not something you can do at any time" i yelled at him.

"ok for one thing i didn't mean to grap your arm that hard. and then you get every one to beat me up. and why are you freaking out it's not like one of you got abosed" he said. when brooke heard him say that she let go of the tough girl act and started to cry really hard. she leaned in to ed so he was holding her. it looked like he didn't mind that brooke was leaning on him. i think he didn't mind cause he realy really liked her.

"jess, why is brooke crying?" ed asked

"brooke got abosed a couple years ago. she was walking home from a movie with some one and they started to kid around. brooke punched him in the arm. he backed handed her. she tried to run but he got her. he started to beat her. then he tried to take off her clothers but she kneed him in the balls and got away. she skipped school for awhile cause he went to our school and almost all her classes. we went to her house to see how she was doing sense we thought she was sick. her face was all sulled up. she showed us all the burses on her body. we stayed the night with sense no one was home. in the middle of the night he tried to brake in. the guy finally left her only after couple of months cause she moved schools and moved in to a apartment" after i finshed they sat there kinda shocked for a minute. barbra came back in the room when i was telling them this.

"who the hell did this"ed yelled. me and barbra looked at each other and had a tiny evil smile lite up our faces but we made it look like we were seriouse.'alex. pay backs a bicth' i thought.

"do you really want ot know ed" he stood up and gave me a look like don't mess with me. brooke gave me a look like your not really going to tell him

"well it was alex" i yelled. if i thought ed was scary proteing me you should have seen him when i told him it was alex did it

"i'm going to kill you!"

pic of ali

XXBROOKEXX