Chapter 9

A few days after the party, the guys were at Oklahoma, traveling to investigate the house. Claire and Lisa were in Las Vegas, making sure everything was okay. Including the haunted museum Zak is building. "No touching, Lisa" Claire warned, opening the door. Lisa looks around once she goes in. 'Woah. This place looks scary. I like it' she thought while looking around.

Zak's P. O. V
I look at the house we were going to investigate while my mind wandered to Lisa. Will she be alright? Will she get hurt while I'm far away from her? Claire will take care of things. She'll be fine, right? What could go wrong?

Back at the museum
Claire makes sure that Zak's collection hasn't been stolen or damaged. "Everything looks good. Lisa, where are you?" Claire asked. She hears Lisa's giggles. "Lisa, you shouldn't be in the basement!" Claire said and the little girl keeps giggling. She goes down to the basement and looks around. There was no sign of Lisa. All Claire could see is darkness. "Lisa? Where are you?" Claire asked. "I'm with Gracie" Lisa replied from upstairs. Claire looks back and sees Lisa and Gracie sitting on top of the stairs. The door closes and Claire runs towards the door to open it. Lisa starts banging the door. "Claire?! Claire?!" Lisa asked and Gracie was barking. "It won't budge, Lisa. Call Aaron or Zak now" Claire said and screams as she sees a dark figure with red eyes. Lisa looks around and grabs Claire's phone.

Aaron's P. O. V
I was checking my camera when my phone rang. I picked it up and Claire's face popped up on the screen. "Hello" I said. "Mr. Aaron, Claire is stuck in the basement and Gracie and I heard her scream and we also heard a evil laugh" Lisa immediately said and I run towards Zak and the others. "Aaron, what's going on?" Billy asked. Jay and Zak look at me as I put Lisa on speaker. "Lisa, I need you to tell me what happened from beginning to end" I said and we all hear Gracie barking. "Well, Claire was making sure Mr. Zak's stuff was okay and I was with Gracie, looking at those creepy dolls. Then, I hear Claire scream my name and we went to the stairs of the basement. She looked up and the door closed. We tried to open it but we couldn't. She screamed and then we heard this evil laugh" Lisa explained. Zak looks at me and we start running to the car. "I called Mr. Zak's mom and she's on her way" Lisa later said. "Guys! Want me to call a priest?" Jay asked, grabbing his phone. Zak nods and looks for his phone. "We'll call you later" I said. "Okay. Mr. Aaron, I see someone staring at me" Lisa said and the call abruptly ends. "Zak, what do we do?" I asked. He looks at me and the guys. Billy and Jay were calling people to check the house. Why did a demon targeted the girls?