Breakfast

I woke up and immediately turned over to see if Justin was there. But all I felt was cold empty sheets. As I sat up I smelled bacon being cooked. Before walking downstairs I did my daily routine and styled my hair in a messy high bun. 

                                                                                       ---

Good morning beautiful," Justin said as I stepped into the kitchen.

"mhm," I replied, walking over to the refrigerator.

But before I could even touch the handle, Justin had grabbed my hand and spun me around.

"I said, good morning" he he said in a sing-song voice. I couldn't help but bite my lip as I looked at him. His messy but still oh-so-sexy hair, his beautiful chocolate eyes, his perfect jawline, and his pink soft lips. 

He chuckled, shaking me out of my thoughts.

"You're staring baby," I could hear the smile in his voice as he pulled away from my ear.

"If you want some all you have to do is say the magic words..." he smiled, now lifting me up.

I bit my lip, looking into his eyes, as I wrapped my legs around his waist tighter before he pressed his lips onto mine. He ran his tongue over my lips, asking for entrance but I denied.

Annoyed, he grunted and squeezed my ass causing me to gasp. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch of it. I ran my hair through his hair as I quietly moaned.

He then placed kisses down my neck and looked up at me smiling. 

"Well, time for breakfast!" he said like nothing had happened, he continued cooking the bacon and pancakes and didn't look back.

"Your such a tease!" I groaned.

he smirked and handed me a glass of orange juice.

--- 

This chapter was just about Justin and Asia and couple stuff etc. Kind of a filler, and not my best work :) Still hope you enjoyed it tho.

BTW: Gonna change my username!! Not sure what my new name is gonna be yet...