not him

Joe was naked a sweating and hunched over a girl.....

I dropped my purse. "honey?!" joey said

the girl was screaming his name. I was shocked I couldn't move. joey got up from this woman on my couch.

I felt tears come down my face. I ran to my room and grabbed a pair of sweatpants. joey traveled behind me begging for forgiveness.

"LIFE!" he said grabbing me

I tried to move from his grip but it was to strong.

"you said you loved me" I took of my ring and let it dropped

"I DO" I tried to move and get out of his grip but I couldn't he slapped me. he let me go. I touched my cheek and felt a sting run threw my body.

"I hate you" I slammed the door.

I was in the elevator when I noticed he wasn't behind me. I opened my phone and went straight to my camera.

the front facing camera was on. I had my hair in a mess and my cheek was red.

Shaun p.o.v

I was in new York for a bit cause what the hell I need a break from snowboarding. I had a flat with Ava and I. she seemed to not come home after I asked her to go get coffee.

I walked down to the coffee shop. I must have called Ava about 30 billion times.

I opened the door to coffee shop. over the year the lady that owned it loves me

"Shaun! your in here late again?" she said wiping tables

"Mary" I sat in a booth "did you happen to see Ava in here?"

"no "

life p.o.v

Patrick entered the lobby he seen me sitting in a chair my knees up to my face.

"hey what's wrong" he got down to my level. he noticed I had no ring.

"he cheated" is all I could say.

he knew what I was saying and who it was about. he took of his jacket and noticed I was wearing just my dress that I had. "come on" he helped me up.

he help me in to his car. he came In the driver side door and started it up.

"where are we going?" I asked

"somewhere you love and something that you love" he smiled

he pulled in to a coffee shop.

Shaun p.o.v

"yeah I think she's cheating me" Mary took a drink of her coffee

I heard the door behind me open and shut I watched Mary get up and help a man in a fedora.

"that'll be $30,20 " he handed her the money "that's a lot of food " she said making it

"my best friend has had a bad night" he said pointing to a booth behind me.

"same" she said laughing

"Mary I'm fine!" I said laughing

"Shaun no you're not" she said

I turned around.....life she was crying and had her head on the table.

Patrick handed me her coffee and food. "she's really " I nodded and cut him off

"I got it" I walked over to her.