home at last!

I smiled as we got our tickets to go home.

Shaun happen to live just about 6 miles away from me and john.

I smiled as I packed my stuff. I sadly broke my skis so I just had my board. I threw on my favorite gray sweater and skinny jeans and a pair of black DC shoes.

I Smiled as Shaun came in my room "ready?" he asked

"yup!" I smiled

he grabbed my bags and set them on a cart.

he grabbed my board. after the slope style I did mess up my ankle badly and yes i cant walk. I have Shaun to help me and john to help me as well.

I wobbled my way to the door to see Shaun smiling at me with his phone up.

"look who's coming with me on the plane"

I smiled at him and we walked down to the lobby.

I smiled at everybody walking. john said he would meet us down here.

I seen he was sitting on a bench with all his stuff sitting on his phone.

"life your not going to believe who just emailed me"

"who?" I smiled

"jimmy fallons crew they want you on the show" Shaun looked up from his phone about to ask something but john cut him off"yes Shaun I asked if you could go and they said yes" he paused and stood up "I'm gonna be home with Sarah and mark and hunter!" I smiled as we went to the taxi waiting outside.

I looked at Shaun's hair and ran my hands in it.

"hahaha what are you doing?" he said laughing

"I'm just think of how that's mine and no one else's"

he smiled and grabbed my hands from his hair and kissed them"oh I love you!"

"love you too"

we arrived at the airport and we got on the plane.

Shaun and I sat next to each other and john had two empty seats next to him.

"hey Shaun"

"hey what?" he said smiling

"I love you!" I said smiling

"aww I love me too!" I laughed at his words

Colorado

we got of the plane and I see Sarah and hunter and mark.

"auntie LIFE!" hunter and mark said loudly

"haha" I smiled at them hugging me. "hey hunter, mark say hello to Shaun" I looked down at them now hissing be hide me"remember what I told you to say?" they looked up

"I'm gonna shred that narly white crunch like daddy " they said doing a surf accents.

Shaun laughed

"Sarah!!" I smiled at her

"LIFE! I seen the slope style! THAT AAS CRA CRA!" she hugged me

"oh thank you , hey Sarah I'm gonna be gone for a bit and Stacy wants to go down to Cali to see Jeff" Jeff was her boyfriend "do you mind watching winter?"

"yeah I'll watch her"

we went home. Shaun helped me in my house

"okay watch out for my roommate" I said taking of my shoes.

"meow?" I said like a cat.

"MEOW!" Stacy said from the living room"you fu-" she ran to me and was about to jump on me. she stopped to see a smiling Shaun."its him"

"yes" Stacy stopped and looked at me and then to him and back to me. "yes we are dating" I dropped my crutches and covered Shaun's ears.

he was confused then she fangirled screamed so loud I think winter went outside.

"haha thanks" he said smiling and taking me hands from his ears.

"Stacy I'm just coming for more clothes and I'm heading over to johns then over to Shaun's then were both heading to new York"

"AWW YOUR STAYING AT THE FLAT RIGHT?!" she said from the kitchen

"yup!" me and Shaun went to my room

"okay I left my black cardigan there"

"cool I can wear it!"

I heard her laugh at me. I opened my door winter was laying on my bed.

"WINTER!" I said she meowed "WINTER! mommy won!" I lauded down on my bed and started petting her. Shaun just stood at my door "come in and pet my kitty! she doesn't bit" Shaun came over to my bed. I had a black comforter and I was happy because winter was a black cat so when she laid on it,it left no hair.

"Shaun winter"

he petted behind her ears

making her purrr loudly

++++++++++

okay I'm saying this Shaun didn't make gold but this is a fanfic so I can do what ever I want! hahaha! I MIGHT KILL LIFE IDK! haha jk I would never. but I say he won gold in my heart because seriously if that half pipe wasn't so bad then he would have won!

well back to this story kk!? okay bye bye

$+$+$+$+$