You get to know each other

Naruto

You and Naruto had met up a few times since that day, he would help you make things for the bakery or help you train, showing you new moves and trying to teach you some.

You had gotten quite attached to the knuckle head and his ways. Everytime you saw him, a smile was instantly on your lips as well as his.

Sasuke

Ever since that day, you had found out the man and why he 'saved' you. Sasuke would check on you every day making sure no one had tried to hurt you.

You quite liked the visits from him even though you hated people, for some reason, he was different.

Kakashi

Since that day you and Kakashi were inseparable. Where ever he was, you weren't far behind.

After the death of his father and his friends, the two of you had gotten even closer. You knew what it was like losing parents and what it's like losing friends so when he needed help, you were there as a shoulder to cry on. He said the only reason its easier now is because of you.

Gaara

You, your mother and your father had taken Gaara in, he still lived with Temari and Kankuro but they treated him like a son. One day, your parents were killed in a house fire while you and Gaara were training to become the best ninjas you could be. Gaara was there to help you get through it. Every bit of it.

Shikamaru

Since the day you met, the two of you would go to the flower field to just relax, you had gotten very close to Shikamaru and he even let you call him Shika since his name was 'such a drag to say' you made each other laugh and every now and then you would read to him while sitting or lying together.

Kiba

You and Kiba had gotten very close since the day you had met. He would often visit you or train with you, always 'letting you win' so you 'don't feel bad' Kiba enjoyed your company and you enjoyed his.

Sai

Since you and Sai met, the two of you had gotten very close, you would both draw and he would teach you different techniques to use. He would use his ninja scroll jutsu to make the animals come to life and they would run around your room. Your brother would often feel left out so in the end all of you would just train together.