Chapter Four

《Fight For The Top》

|| Akashi ||
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"I refuse."
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Haah?! Nande?! You scared I'll beat your ass?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Tch." I said to him, getting slightly annoyed by him. "It depends if you don't want to end up in a hospital for months."

"Wanna bet on it?" I stood up on my spot, walking pass the group. "Let's take this outside."

"Heh, finally taking this seriously huh?" He followed behind, and once I had gotten outside I faced him, a few feet away from me.

"You're not taking that baby off, aren't you?" I ask him as he just smirked. "Yup." I flipped my hair a bit, my hand on my hip.
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Bring it on."

⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Here I come!" He sprung forward, leeping in with a punch as I just moved aside, him running past me.

"Aoi," I called out to the Queen as she seemed to have been startled by my sudden call. "H-Hai!"

"Wooden sword." She nodded at me, throwing me her wooden sword. I dodged more of his attacks in ease, as I took the sword and flicked his foot up.

He flew up to the air, as I got in a ready stance, gripping on to the wooden sword while a powerful aura surrounded me.

⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Demon Hell Summoning: Aka Haru Riddle."

⠀⠀⠀⠀
The ground turned to flames, it cracked and dug a hole about ten feet deep as it made a large explosion.

In the end, the Oga boy fell, his shirt teared up in all places. I stood up properly, tossing the wooden sword back to Aoi.

"A-Aka..." She stuttered, as I gave in a sigh. "Come back when you can beat me." I yelled back, waving my hand in the air once before walking back in.

I opened the class door, all the attention to me as I bowed. "Sememasai, continue." I waved it off before walking back to my spot.

"Akame..!" Ichiro whispered to me. I look his direction, as he pointed down on to his notebook.

"What happened to that Oga Tatsumi guy? Did he lose to the Empress?"

I got out my notebook and started writing myself; "Of course he did. You know even Izuma Kaname has no chance."

He seemed to have fire in his eyes once we made eye contact, I sweatdropped. "Well that is true! But Izuma-senpai could do much more."

"Much more my ass. I kicked his to New York last time we had a fight."

"N-nani nani!? Majede?!"

"Kuso kurae, urusai."

| | ● ○ ● ○ | |

⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Azusa! Hurry!"
⠀⠀⠀⠀

Two of the first years bumped into me, literally. I fell to the ground, my stuff scattering.

"GAAAAAH!!! G-GOMENASI!!" The guy with orange hair screamed out, as the girl beside him with pig tails did the grovel.

"It's alright." I said, picking my stuff up as they stood up. "Why are you in such a hurry?" I asked them.

"Hm, we have to go watch the fight between Ishiyama and Rokkisei up on the rooftop." The girl nonchalantly said, as the orange haired boy got mad.