Chapter 12

Disclaimer: Harry Potter belong to J.K. Rowling. Not me.

Harry's POV

"I want to go with him"

Those words seem to be playing over and over and over in my head.

This can not be happening.

I won't let it happen.

She can't come with me.

I don't wanna hear about her talk about how she needs to get help for Dean. It's too much for my heart to handle.

I try to speak up but I can't because I don't know how to say anything to her without sounding rude.

And as a result, Hermione talks for me.

"Yeah, that's a great idea Ginny. You should go with Harry." She says, relieved.

Of course, the voice in my head says. Of course Hermione would say that.

Holy crap, now what am I going to do?

"Great," Ginny says "Lets go Harry. We need to help as fast as we can."

And with that she pulls me by arm and drags me out the portrait hole.
___________________________

We wander the corridor for a few moments before Ginny turns to me. She is nervously biting her lip and GOD DAMN ITS SEXYY!

What I wouldn't do to be kissing those lips right know... SHIT SHE'S TALKING TO ME.

CRAP!! HARRY PAY ATTENTION!

I snap back to reality just in time to hear what she's saying

"Harry, Walking through the hallways like a pair of idiots isn't gonna get us anywhere. Hermione said Professor McGonagall would know what to do." She says as she sprints down the corridor. I sprint after her. "We need to find her."

Need...

That word cuts into me like a knife.

I want to tell her that she doesn't need to do anything.

The only thing she needs to do is wrap her legs around me, let me press her against the wall, and kiss me like there's no tomorrow. Just like she kissed Dean on the train.

Except harder. Faster. Sexier. Rougher. And better.

And it will be better because I will be kissing her.

Cause unlike Dean, I actually love Ginny.

Yes I know it seems too soon for me to be professing my love in such a profound way but it's true.

I love her

I love everything about her

But she's not in love with me.

She doesn't even know how I feel.

All she wants is Dean to be okay.

Because she loves him.

So I'm gonna make sure he's okay. Not because I want them to be together but because I know that Dean makes Ginny happy.

And that's all I want.

I just want her to be happy.

And with that I continue to sprint down the hallway with the girl of my dreams slightly ahead of me in search of professor McGonagall.

The end of this chapter

AN: Yeah this was kinda a filler chapter but like don't worry the good stuff is coming in the next chapter.

Please give me feedback, comment and vote!! Thanks so much for reading ily

<3