Chapter 10

Disclaimer: This is getting on my nerves but I have to do it so... ya I don't own Harry Potter but I do on this story and this plot.

Harry's POV

The rest of the train ride is pretty uneventful and is mostly filled with Luna talking about what a perfect couple Ginny and I would make. I listen to her at first but then I slowly began to ignore what she is saying.

Okay, I know I sound like a terrible person but I have reasons as to why I chose to tune her out.

First of all, I am too tired to listen. Do you know how early everyone at the burrow had to get up in order to make this train? Also Hermione was yelling at Ron all morning. So I have a massive headache right now. And secondly, what's the point of listening to her ramble on about how amazing my relationship with Ginny could be when I know for a fact I can never be with her.

In the past hour, I've had the same internal battle, more times than I can count.

She's Ron's sister.

I don't care.

He's your best mate.

So what?

She's dating Dean.

But she's fancied me since we were small.

She's still Ron's sister

Well maybe if I talked to him first...

He'd hit you!

What if I don't give a shit?

Then, mid-internal agreement, the train stops. I peer out the window to see the we have arrived at Hogwarts and that our carriages await us outside.

Luna gets up and picks up her truck off the floor. I mirror her movements and follow her wordlessly out of the compartment.

On out way out of the train I catch a very small glimpse of scarlet hair.

Thinking it's Ginny, I whip my head around as fast a possible.

Much to my dismay, the scarlet hair did not belong to Ginny but rather to another red headed witch in Hufflepuff who I have never seen before.

For the fifty millionth time to day I internally sigh.

What is this year going to be like if I freak out at the sight of red hair?

Luna nudges me in the shoulder "... you alright Harry?"

I shake of the haziness of the trance I was just in and turn to face Luna.

"Oh yeah I'm fine" I say with a smile.

We then walk off the platform, load our luggage onto the carriages and sit down on the carriage benches.

Since there are people around, Luna has stopped talking about my dilemma involving Ginny Weasley.  But based off the look in her eyes, I can tell that she finds this entire situation very interesting. Where as I don't know what to do. I just hope Ron doesn't find out.

The school year has only started, I say to myself, and you've already broken up with your girlfriend, and have a crush on your best friend's little sister. Judging by this, it's gonna be on heck of an interesting year.

Author's Note: yayayyy I updated!!
Hope u all liked the chapter.
Please feel free to let me know what you think and ya that it see you in the next one

Love
Jojo :)