•~ chapter-5~•

I arrived the clinic, thirty minutes late. Rushed so much still late. Ugh! traffic these days. Greeting everyone on my way, I went into my cabin. Within seconds Scarlett joins me.

"Woah Maya you look hot! What happened to your professional look?" She raised an eyebrow with amused expression forming on her face.

"D happened. He wanted me to look casual rather than a professional woman, while meeting Tyler." I replied in a deadpanned voice.

"Oh" she smirked. Then her expression changed suddenly into something very different " Wait, Tyler as in? Are you talking about Tyler Carter?" She started jumping with wide eyes.

"Woah. By the way yes I'm talking about Tyler Carter. He had an accident. Remember yesterday when oldie called me, well it comes out that it was because he wanted me to become his exclusive therapist."

"You are so freaking lucky Maya! Oldie surely loves you to make you his therapist." She exclaimed happily. "OMG he's going to be here everyday. I'll be able to see him. By the way do you even know who he is and how come there is no news about him till now? Orelse he would have made number one priority in the headlines." She asked slightly disappointed and muttering to herself last line.
'Do I know him?' was the biggest understatement of the year. Only if you knew darling.

"Of course I know him! He's the CEO of Carter enterprise. What else do I need to know? I'm just going to be his therapist." I made sure to emphasise on the word 'just' and-

"What else do you need to know!? He's billionaire at the age of twenty six only. Not only that he is paired with his debonair good looks and smooth elegant charms. He is practically a greek god who's walking among mere mortals! Which girl wouldn't want him?" She literally rambles in dreamy voice. But I ignored her.
'I had him and yes, who wouldn't want him' Stop drooling Maya, he's your patient and nothing else. It's all in the past.

"And about his accident, may be he doesn't want unnecessary breaking news and his follower's fake sympathies."

"Yeah... that makes sense. Anyways wait.." She started rummaging her bag and took out one magazine.

Fangirling starts. Please God save me from her.

She handed me a recent edition of Celebews having Tyler Carter on the cover page. "Read his interviews Maya. I'm sure you're going to fangirl him, after knowing him enough." With that she left my cabin practically in hyperactive state. I'm sure within thirty minutes each and every member of the clinic will know the reason of her excitement. Such a gossiper she is.

"Fuck! This can't be my Ty!" I cursed loudly. The renewed version is totally opposite of my shy and confidence lacking Ty. Which was seven fucking years ago.

After reading his interviews and his other activities on Google for one hour straight, I got to know many things 'new' about him. Recently he's dating a model named Patricia. Changes his girlfriends frequently​. No news about family. Well my laptop seemed to have that much knowledge only.

As per his professional life, he has chains​ of companies in almost all buzzing countries. Thanks to his parents, he was automatically a billionaire when he took over the company at twenty. After his introduction as CEO in business world their profit increased at an incredible speed. All because of his hard-work, intelligence and passion towards his work. He is also a very giving man. He had about ten or fifteen orphanages and old age homes all over the country.

As one of the employee said that he is very strict towards his work. His every work needs to be done within the given time. Basically, he's very ruthless and cold in professional life. There was one picture of him in suit, and oh boy! He does look absolutely gorgeous. He had inky black hair that looked like tousled. His jaw was perfectly defined, his face sculpted. His scavenging blue eyes can make any girl wet. I totally agree with Scar he is definitely a Greek god walking among mere mortals.

Recently, their company merged with another big company headed by Alex Cooper. So they are fifty-fifty business partners. Apparently they are even best buddies.

Alex Cooper, why does that sound familiar. I can't remember where I have heard his name.

I was searching Alex's picture when suddenly someone knocked at the door. Nurse poking her head inside.

"Dr. Maya? Umm Mr. Patel is calling you in his cabin. He says it's urgent." Shit! I totally forgot my business of coming here. I thanked her, wore my white coat and went straight to his cabin.

"Good morning Maya" Oldie welcomes me with a big smile. I returned his smile."Morning sir." Then all of a sudden his smile disappears and he gave away an absolutely furious look.

"Where should you be now Maya? What are you doing here? You should be reaching Carter's house now! Tyler has been waiting for you. I've recieved dozens of calls from Sarah since morning. You better hurry up!" He ordered.

Being me I stupidly replied, "Sir, I don't know his address." Wow Maya! Even my inner self is laughing at me.

"You're kidding right? You don't know my address!" I turned around to see Tyler wearing an amused plus an angry expression and staring me.

My jaws dropped to the ground as I ogled the man sitting in wheelchair. He looks drop dead gorgeous even in disheveled state. I flushed myself while thinking about that.

" Umm. I.. I"

"Tyler, son I'm so sorry, Maya must have forgotten. She has this short term memory loss. Don't mind her." Oldie handles the matter laughing.

Ty cuts his apologies, "Sir it's fine. I'm here to take her with me. Maya has a tendency to forget important things." He smirked while looking at me.

Yes he is totally the incarnation of Adonis.

Inside I'm melting but outside I ignored him. I'm here today to clear something important.

"Sir, I'll be his exclusive therapist, if only he cancels the idea of twenty four hours stay. Like I'll drive everyday to his house but I won't stay there. We'll workout after that I'll be off to my home. If that's okay, then it's good orelse you can choose any other physiotherapist for him. I'm sure Mr. Carter won't mind, would you?" I glanced at him with a smug face.

He was gaping at me. But soon oldie interrupted our staring competition. "Maya, I won't risk it. I'll do whatever you wish. Just let me inform Sarah." He sighs and reaches out for his phone.

So with a triumphant smile I left the room. Well, the day was just getting started.

So hey people, I hope you're enjoying our story! Please keep voting and commenting. Your views are very valuable! <3
Thank you :D