Sitka finds a lost girl

Sitka was having family time with his two younger brothers, Denahi and Kenai and his parents in his village, when all of a sudden he heard a tree snap sound from outside. 'Everyone, did you hear that?' he whispered. They said that they didn't hear it. He leaned forward outside to look what made it. 'Something is out there.' he stated, got up and grab a stone spear. 'Sitka, whatever you encounter, please be careful of what you see. It may be something dangerous like a bear or a wolf, or something it's hurt or lost.' his mother warned his son, 'And it'll get dark soon, so take a fire torch.' 'I got it!' he called back and went out.

Sitka looked all over with his torch as light what made that sound near his village. He found boot prints and followed them. As he was following the prints, he then heard someone breathing heavily as in it was hurt. The sound was getting louder and louder as he came closer and closer to it, and then he indeed found someone hurt on the arm and its bleeding quite a bit. That someone is a girl, lying on her right side in front of a small bush and her left upper arm below her shoulder had a cut and it's bleeding.

Sitka hurried right up close to her, pushed his torch into the ground, shook her gently to wake her up, she scrunched her eyes tight from the bright fire light and she awoke. 'Are you okay?' he asked and the girl suddenly winced the pain on her arm in response. 'I know it looks awful, but I know who can take care of it,' he understood the pain. 'Who?' she spoke. 'My mother and you must speak with my father, and could you please give me that torch' Sitka answered. Sitka pulled her up gently, gave his spear to help her walk since she was unconscious and led the way back to his village.

'Welcome to my village!' Sitka stated as we arrived at the front view of the village. We walked further miles to the village group of tents and went in to meet his family. I saw many children with their parents, so happy together and that gave me flashbacks of when my parents with me were happy together, but then ended when they had a big fight and said that they shouldn't have met each in the first place, married and then had me in their lives which scared, blamed for it, I ran far away and never to be seen again. I suddenly woke up from my flashback nightmare when Sitka tapped my shoulder and I got a fright. 'Sorry, um...this way,' he point his thumb to the left to indicate the direction of his family tent.