Jin also came out wearing the same clothes as the night he came.

Ross came out with the same clothes as yesterday and sky was the same

Shelby came out in the clothes she wore yesterday, looking beautiful

"If Cory can stop looking at Shelby, we can start

"If Cory can stop looking at Shelby, we can start." Cory looked away from Shelby as she blushed faintly and all of them paid attention to Mari. "Thank you. I want to start with... Cory. Can you please come here." Cory went to her and stop 1 metre from her. "Hold out your hand and summon you element." He hold out his hand and he focused on his element. It appeared and formed into his chained scythes . "Good job Cory. Now can Aphmau come up. Do the same as Cory, but with both of your hands." Aphmau stop a metre away from Cory and made fire appear in her hands. The fire turned into two fire katanas. "I want you to fight each other with them and when I say 'stop focusing' stop focusing on your  element and keep fighting."

Cory looked and started the fight. Aphmau kept dodging and blocking his attacks but she landed a hit on him in anger. Cory watched ,scared, as he watch Aphmau turn to a fire demon. "Jin. Use your element now." Cory heard someone say calmly and water appeared over the fire demon that is in control. The demon knew and went out of the way of the water. "Aphmau stop!" Jin shouted and the demon stopped, and went away, leaving Aphmau on the ground. "Ouch.." she said grudgingly. She saw Cory looking at her scared and she looked like she saw a ghost. She got up and ran to the house.

"Well that just happened." Mari said like it was normal. Cory got up and walked to the house. He heard sobbing and went to Aphmau's room. The sobbing got louder and he knocked on the door. "Go away..." He heard Aphmau say that weakly. Cory opened the door and saw Aphmau on her bed, crying into her pillow. "Aphmau... I forgive you..." Cory said while going to her and petted her back. "D...did I hurt anyone?" she asked in sadness. "No, you didn't. I'm sorry for making you angry." "It's ok Cory."

Then a voice came from the shadows."Well well well. She chose you to be the new Elementals. How pathetic." It wasn't anyone Cory knew and, judging by Aphmaus expression, she doesn't know it either. "Who are you?!" Cory demanded. "Temper temper. Well let's just say, you two should be with me. But the fates are cruel to me and make you go with her! How cruel." The voice said in anger. A boy came out of the shadows.

He has pale skin, black hair and silver-purple eyes. He wore black and dark gray clothes. His eyes sparked with darkness. Somehow, he reminds Cory of Mari. His voice is soft and mysterious, and it sounds like cello while Mari sounds like a violin.

"What's your name?!" Aphmau demanded. "Another hot-head? How amusing. I'm Lismo and I am here for a deal with you two. Suddenly a girl came in and gasp. "You!" She sounds like he's the enemy. "Why hello Sound!" Lismo said with agitation. "Hello Dark Magic!" The girl said. Lismo threw a dark ball of magic at her, but the girl transformed in a mysterious form with butterfly wings. She made a ball of dust in her hand and made a visible sound wave head straight at Lismo. It hit him and he threw another dark ball at the girl. They continued doing this until a familiar voice ring out. "How?! I banished you!!" Lismo was so surprised that he didn't dodge a ball of pure magic directed at him. "How did you get here Lismo?!" Mari said with clear anger in her voice. "How are you alive?! I thought that you died after you banished me!!" "You thought wrong my dear!" Mari snarled at him. Mari click her fingers and he disappears in a aura of light purple. "Asumune transform back to your usual form." Mari said with a tinted of anger. The girlies , who Mari called Asumune, transformed back into the girl from before. She had tanned skin, brown hair and blue eyes. She was wearing pink clothes.

"Hello Darkness and Fire

"Hello Darkness and Fire. Mari told me to come and check on you." Asumune told us. "That cloak that you were wearing earlier... you were following me the day I got my ring!" Aphmau exclaimed. "I didn't see her..." Cory confessed. "That's because Artemis was the one who told me. Not Asumune." Mari said. "Artemis?! The one who wants to take me in?!" He exclaimed. "Yes Cory and don't shout." Mari said in her normal voice. "The others are asleep so I suggest that you Cory go to your room and both of you go to sleep. Asumune, did you quit from your job?" Mari asked Asumune. "I did... but Sky's mum was upset... especially after her son 'disappeared' two days earlier." Cory was confused. "You know Sky, Asumune?" Aphmau asked the question. "Yes I did, but Sky won't recognise me without my cloak." "What element are you two?" Cory asked both Mari and Asumune. "That will wait until morning. Go to sleep and you, Cory, go to your room." Mari said and she left the room, Asumune following her. "Goodnight Cory..." Aphmau slept soundly, so Cory went silently to his room. When he got to my room, he got changed into his PJ and went to sleep.

Hello my Animatronics!! Thank you so much!! When I started this book, I thought I wouldn't get one view, but instead I got over 100 views so thanks!! And if you are wondering about Asumune's other form, here it is:

I have made two new books called Undertale Ships and Marionette reaction to Ships. And there. Thanks again for the views so Marionette out!! Peace!!