Chapter 2

Third persons POV
Imagine finding someone you love dead. Someone you were just talking and laughing with a hour ago. How would you feel.
Pain. Despair. Sadness. Fear. Lifeless. Devastated. Empty. Anguish.
Pick any. Or pick all.
That's what Alex is feeling after finding his younger sister cold on the bed.
---------------------
Half an hour ago.
Everyone was still sitting and talking in the family room when the alarm rang. It was time for Riley to wake up. Usually she wakes up and offs the alarm within a second but now.... Now the alarm is still ringing and no one has offed it. So Alex being the big mischievous brother he is decided that he is gonna give Riley a run for her money. He decided to scare her awake. What he didn't expect was to get a scare of his lifetime.
He went into her room and found her curled up within her blanket with her back facing him. He tried waking her up by jumping on her bed screaming out horrible music, the songs that she hate. It usually works and she would get up soo pissed. But not today. She didn't even move an inch. He got worried and moved the blanket away from her. The sight that greeted him horrified him.
Riley was still in her curled up position but she was so pale. Also there was blood dripping from her nose. She was not breathing.
Imagine your brother or sister or someone you care about. Imagine you guys sitting and talking and playing around just an hour ago. Imagine you finding them dead when you go to wake them up. How would you feel? That's how Alex is feeling right now.
He started screaming her name and shaking her. Everyone came upstairs. They froze at the sight they saw. Paul quickly called 911. But it was too late.