Homelessly In Love - Six

Who's got ten sore fingers, a headache and a fresh new chapter for you guys?? THIS GIRL!!! hehe Welp, it took some time, but, it's longer than the last chapter, and in my opinion is waaaay better! Beware of the little "explicit part in the middle that is marked R-Rated" it's not too bad, but I wanted to warn you guys.. Anyway, I got so many comments on previous chapters, I couldn't ignore it any longer so I buckled down and wrote in between talking to my boyfriend ;) lol Here it is guys, I hope you like it, just don't forget...

VOTE!

COMMENT!!

FAN!!!

Enjoy :)

Chapter Six: Cameron

My eyes cracked open that morning and I felt panic slip into my body, as I didn’t recognize where I was. I’m staring up at a baby blue ceiling and my back is pressed against something soft. There’s no bright yellow sun, no sounds of cars moving past or stench dirty trash sitting next to me, and that scares me for a moment as a flashback invades my mind.

The first night I slept at Richards, he’d been so nice, so sweet to me. He’d given me a bath, clean clothes, good food and a nice soft bed to sleep in inside of a gorgeous room. I smiled to myself as I thought that I’d finally found a place that maybe, just maybe could be my new home. I took a moment to just stare up at the ceiling, thanking God for the man down the hall that was my newest heaven sent guardian angel. I smiled bigger as I thought of how he’d kissed my cheek last night before I went to sleep, how he’d called me beautiful. No one had ever called me that before. I liked it.

My head swiveled around at an unreal pace as the door to the room I’d been given slammed open hard, bouncing off the wall behind it, and nearly leaving a hole as it moved back around. I looked up to meet the eyes of my savior and I smiled, unaware of the wild look in his eyes, or the danger I was in. I slowly got up, stretching my still sleeping muscles and walked over to him.

“Good morning Richard” I tell him softly, but confidently as I know he’s a nice man, and this is what he told me to call him.

I’m confused for a moment as I register the anger that flares up in his eyes,

“Now, you listen here boy” he tells me in a menacing voice, “You don’t call me by my first name. It’s either ‘Sir’ or ‘Master’ to you. Understand me?” he asks and I’m confused, but I’m not stupid, so I nod my head to avoid getting hurt, but it has the opposite affect as he grabs me by the collar of my shirt and pushes my up against the wall, my feet dangling slightly above the ground.

“You better damn well answer me with words when I ask you a question boy” he growls right in my face and I realize the difference between Richard last night, and Sir today as the tell tale smell of alcohol hits my nose and I cringe back from it and his words.