❝ deep ❝ - seven [SMUT]

chapter

Deep

I would recommend listening to the song before reading.

WARNING HARDCORE SMUT AHEAD!

-

Iwaizumi and Oikawa were immediately let home; Iwaizumi suspended for a few weeks though.

But he could care less about that at this moment.

Iwaizumi had practically carried Oikawa home growling at anyone who came near him as his heat increased.

However the closer and further they both travelled the more Oikawa's heat was effecting Iwaizumi.

They were home now- Oikawa had taken his suppressants and was taking a long deserved nap as Iwaizumi went into the shower.

An ice cold shower.

Not to wake him up, but to at rid of that dirty feeling.

He felt hot and heavy everywhere, the air damp and he couldn't swallow the lump in his throat.

He needed to do something about Oikawa and his heats smell.

Cutting his shower short Iwaizumi quickly grabbed the nearest towel

Iwaizumi's eyes grew a dangerously red colour and at that moment not even a gun to his head could stop him from walking into the bedroom.

He knew he was going to regret this later.

He pushed open the door ignoring the verge to stop what he was doing. That is was going to be a mistake. That taking advantage of Oikawa was wrong!

He shut the door behind him quiety and ripped off the covers- where a guard down Oikawa lay. Completely unknowingly sleeping as his heat smells grew intense.

Iwaizumi breathed in and let out a frustrated sigh. He gripped onto his wet hair pulling at it roughly.

No stop.

This was not right and low. Oikawa had been through so much he didn't need to be put through anymore.

Maybe Iwaizumi just needed to get out, on a walk for a few hours. Visit some friends, go out clubbing- something that was far away from his mates heat.

Iwaizumi tied his towel tighter as we was about to turn around and walk out the door.

He turned around but didn't walk for a while, thinking out what could happen.

But shaking those thoughts away he took a step further but then jerked back as his towel nearly fell.

He hesitantly turned his head back to the bed where now Oikawa lay one of his hands in his top moving around his nipples and stomach the other pulling sexually at Iwaizumi's towel.

He was at the peak of his heat.

He was at his full climax.