The kings and queens

Capricorn's pov(cap's)
Looking at my kingdom was very proud  of myself for the effort I have put in this land. As I head to the throne room my assistant, Taurus, has come to me almost out of breath.

"What is wrong Taurus," I said as my voice bounced around the hall.
"Well... your majesty...I heard that the fire kingdoms king had disappeared," Taurus said still trying to catch his breath.
"Well shall plan an attack on the Fire kingdom and conquer," I said.

I was very happy that the king of the fire kingdom was gone. This just made conquering much more easier for me. I went to the meeting room were me and my nights will all meet up and discuss the plan.

Gemini's pov (has blue eyes)

As I took my morning stroll I see that one of maids have called me

As I took my morning stroll I see that one of maids have called me. She looked very exited for some reason. Well to me it was strange she was always a worrier but that's just her.

"Well what's wrong Mary," I said looking at the roses.
"My queen our soldiers have sensed an angel and a demon," when she said that it shocked me.

We haven't seen or heard about the angels or demons. All we really know about them is that their were banished from the zodiacs. Also they took two zodiacs with them. They both controlled the good and the bad but have been missing ever since that war.

"Can it really be them Marry," I said with hope in my voice.
"We don't exactly know your majesty," she said,
"But if you like you may certainly check it out."
I thought about for a moment and then looked at Marry.
"I'm going down there to take a look myself," I said with much excitement in my voice.

I changed from my beautiful gown to some jeans and a long sleeve shirt. I then rode my horse. Thoughts have been circling my mind. 'Can it really be them the descendants of the two zodiac signs?' I thought to myself. I then saw a cabin which was very nice. I decided that this is where they have been hiding. I knocked on the door. Shivers went down my spine and I felt cold just cold. Suddenly a little girl no more than five with cat ears and a tail.

"Um hello how may I help you?" She said with some uncertainty in her voice.
"Well I am Queen Gemini ruler of the air kingdom," I said and did a courtesy.
"Oh well I'm Amanda nice to meet you..but if you don't mind me asking why are you here?" Amanda said timidly.
"Because I heard that an Angel and a demon lived here and I was hoping to meet them," I said in the nicest voice I can do.
"I'll be right back," she closed the door.

I waited for a while. While waiting I enjoyed the peace and serenity of this place. It made so much sense of why both of them will live here. Then a thought crossed my mind. 'Wait is that their child...it can't be they can't even date each other' I said in my mind and all these thoughts once again filled my head. Till I heard the door open. The man had long , charcoal black hair and sapphire, blue eyes.

"Well hello there I'm Queen Gemini and you must be..." I said waiting for an answer.
"I'm Scorpio nice to meet you your majesty," he bowed.
"So you are one of the decedents," I said.
"What do you mean decedent?" He said with curiosity.

Suddenly I saw a woman. She had long, ocean blue hair and blue-green eyes.

"Um Scorp who may this woman be," she said with uncertainty.
"She is Queen Gemini from the air kingdom," Scorpio said with delight.
"Well nice to meet you my name is Pisces," she said.

At this point I was in complete shock. I couldn't believe the two lost Zodiacs are finally here. They have been alive after all this time but how?

"Well nice to meet you too..may I ask a question?" I said looking at Pisces.
"Yes go ahead," she said which such kindness.
"Well is this little girl, Amanda, your daughter by any chance"
"Well she is my daughter but we found her alone so she is not blood related," that still put me in shock.
"Oh well that's nice to know," I said trying to hide that she did had one," but if you don't mind coming to the castle for some nice tea.
"Yes, we love too," Pisces said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There you go new characters yay!
I may not be updating for a while because projects so ya.
Well bye~