Back Story

Music: running (not mine)
This is not the start of the story it's just background information your going to need to understand them.

Pisces pov
It was a nice summer day walking along the coast of the beach. The waves splashing against the rocks. I was only two years old when soon my world fell into darkness. I was put in the orphanage cause my parents died in a fire. I knew I had to take care of myself so that's why I didn't cry I needed to be strong no matter what. I walked with the "creeps" or that's what I called them to the orphanage. I had a word with me so I wasn't that afraid. As soon as I got in the orphanage all the kids stoped what there were doing and looked at me. I just walked pass them like they were statues but really inside I was afraid I won't fit in. Well that happened a long time ago but I haven't told you why I left. So one day I was adopted by a rich family looking for kid servant I guess. I had to serve a boy named Leo. He was very mean...no wait that's not the word...um...oh now I remember he was a spoiled brat. He always tell me to do the simplest task. I always hated him that's why I left also cause I wanted to explore for myself. So at the age of 8 I have device a plan of escape. I first went into the kitchen and grabbed the tea, golden crusted sandwiches and more. Then I went to the play room and stood the chest of clothes. I soon left cause that's all I really needed. I grabbed my favorite horse Scarlet. Me and Scarlet left to the deepest darkest part of the woods. We soon stoped and I diced that here we shall stay. I build a home with animal help of course cause who wouldn't ask for help. Oh and another thing I'm an angel who can manipulate water cause my mom was an angel and my dad manipulated water. So that's all oh bye got to go fishing see ya.
Scorpio's pov
I was 16 years old when I had my first girlfriend. We were in love and by me I mean me myself and I. She never loved me at all. She only cared about having a boyfriend for her reputation. Now I live in the shadows hoping it will stay that way forever. I had to move from the demon realm cause my parents lost their jobs. Way to go mom and dad you set the best example for me thank you. *clapping slowly*. The human world is not that bad, but...school. How can humans live thru this torched every year of there lives. Well enough about working in school let's talk about socializing. All I really ever did was just draw, write poems and make up songs. A lot of girls supposedly liked me even the ones that actually do seem to care I rejected them. I'm a demon and boy do I wish I wasn't lies there are some good things to being a demon and bad things.

❤️❤️💛💛💚💚💙💙💜💜❤️❤️💛