"Of course not." I faked laughed. I hit him with my belt which ended his chuckling.

"Put some clothes and get your fast ass in the living room." I left him holding his arm where my belt hit him.

"Come on with y'all's nasty asses." I said when they were both dressed.

"Why do I have to come with you?" Tre asked.

"Cause I don't trust you here alone, now bring ya ass." I still had my belt in my hand so he knew not to play with me.

"I caught these two having sex." I told Nika when she gave me a confused look.

"Did y'all at least use a condom?" Nika asked them.

"Of course, Nik." Tre answered.

"Why are you crying?" I asked the girl, she was practically sobbing.

"My mom is gonna kill me." she answered.

"She sho' is." I said.

After driving the girl to her house and explaining everything to her mother, I stopped by my dorm and packed a bag.

"What is that for?" Tre asked when I returned to my car.

"Since you can't stay by yourself I'm moving in until Major comes back." I replied which made him groan but did I care?

Nope.

******

I felt someone kiss all over face which woke me up.

"Stop Lance." I scrunched up my face.

"Who the fuck is Lance?" I heard the deep voice I missed.

"What are you doing back so early?" I sat up. I was studying on the coach and must've fell asleep.

"Everything went smoothly but who is Lance?"

"I never told you Lance Gross was my baby?" I raised my eyebrows. Major smacked his lips.

"Fuck that nigga." he sat down next to me.

"I would if I could."

"I'm just playing." I said when he mugged me.

"I thought Tre was staying here by himself."

"He was until I caught him with some chicken head." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't hate on Tre cause  he was gettin' some pussy." Major was looking like a proud father.

"In your bed." that wiped the smirk off of his face.

"In my bed?" I nodded. "On my silk sheets?"

"Mhm." I answered. He started to get up but I grabbed his arm.

"Don't worry I made him clean it up. You really need to have a talk with about condoms." I said. Major didn't say anything he just laid his head on my chest.

"I missed you." Major kissed my chest.

"Miss me so much you couldn't return my calls or texts?"

"You know I would've if I could've. The whole time Pops was on my ass about making sure this thing goes right." he said.

"I'm just messing with you, I know how these business trips go. Next time, can you at least let a sista know if you're okay?" I asked.

"I gotchu. What did you do today?" he got comfortable. By now he was sitting inetween my legs with his head on my chest and arms wrapped around my torso.

"Went out Nika." I shrugged and thought about earlier which mademe laugh. "She maced these dudes that wouldn't leave us alone."

"That's what them niggas get. I knew I liked Nika for a reason, keep her ass around."