"I can't believed you maced his ass." I chuckled.

"I had to! Guys now-a-days don't know how to come to you with respect and how to accept no." she shook her head.

"I bet his ass will understand no now." she mumbled before taking a bite out of her burger.

"You are a mess." I said and she shrugged.

"Anika?" we heard from behind us.

Oh shit.

Anika's brother was standing in front of us. Anika told me about him. He cut her cut her off, along with their mother, because they claimed Anika chose going to college over them.

He also dragged her name all over social media and makes it seem like she abandoned them. I never understood why you wouldn't want someone to better themselves.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I don't believe I was talking to you." he said.

"Do you want to leave?" I ignored him and asked Nika.

"Yeah, let's just go." she said. I knew she was upset because she didn't even finish her food.

"You still in that fancy school tryna be white? I see yo ass gotta nigga, that's prolly how you pay for that shit. I always knew you'd open ya legs for anybody." he sneered as we walked away.

"Kellcey." Anika called out my name as I was driving.

"What's up?"

"Should I have stayed home and worked instead of going to college?" she asked.

"Nika, are you crazy? You wanted to go college and further educate yourself, there's never nothing wrong with that."

"I know but sometimes I feel like I made a mistake. I chose myself over my own family."

"If they were really your family they would support you instead of tearing you down." I looked at her briefly before looking at the road.

"I guess you're right."

"I know I am. You have me and Bone, we're all the family you need." I said.

"We stopping by Major's?" she asked. We just left the nail salon and ya girl's nails were on point now.

"Yeah, I gotta check on Tre." Since Major was out of town for business I checked on Tre every day.

"You can stay in the car, if you want, it shouldn't take that long." I told Nika when we pulled up to Major's apartment.

"What the hell?" I mumbled to myself as I entered. I hear moans and grunts in the distance.

I walked toward the noises which were coming from Major's room.

I know this nigga not fucking some girl in there.

I took off the belt I was wearing. If he was gonna cheat on me I got something for his ass.

I opened the door to see two bodies under the covers. I didn't say anything I just started hitting him with my belt.

"Tre, what the hell?" I said when I saw his face.

"Kellcey, you weren't suppose to be here till later." he said wide eyed. Him and the girl wrapped the covers around them so they were covered.

"You're not suppose to have anyone over here." I told him.  "Let alone having sex." I cut my eyes at them both.

"Put this on and wait downstairs, I'll take you home." I handed the girl Major's robe and covered my eyes so she could put it on.

"You're not gonna tell Major about this, right?" Tre nervously chuckled. I played along.