Acknowledgements

Thank you so much to all my dearest readers who have come so far after reading this book... I really hope you all like the story of OM, a devotee of Shree Krishna. I really appreciate you reading this book and it means so much to have completed a whole book...

Well, I would like to make it clear firstly that the town described here is imaginary part of Varanasi. Although I have never been to the place. It was all imaginary. And also the story is inspired from Mira Bai and Radharani's stories and their love for lord Krishna..

I enjoyed writing this book and living a bit of Madhura Bhava. Filled with gratitude, I thank everyone who have supported me in writing and completing the book even when I had lost hope in completing the story. Also to my friend Aneesha who has been my writing buddy..

I would also thank my family members who continuously supported me in my writing and this gives me great happiness....

So, at the end, GRATITUDE is what I am filled with and I sincerely thank everyyyoneeeeee of you readers... My hands are shaking while typing this!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

IIOm Bhur Bhuva Swaha Tat Savitur Varenyam 

Bhargo Devasya Dhi Mahi Dhiyo Yo Nah PrachodayatII

IIOm Kleeng Krishnaya Govindaya Gopijana Vallabhaya SwahaII