Chapter 4- Tayla and Emma

Hey so yeah haven't updated in a while been in a cbf mood lol x 

Love you Tay and Em :) x

*****Brad pov****

She was beautiful. If only she was mine but she’s his…After only knowing her for a couple of hours I think im in love…But wolves aren't suppose to fall for humans...

****Fergus pov***

Last night was a hit and we decided to crash at Justin’s place. But why am I still thinking about that girl…Her blonde hair that flowed down her back so perfectly. Ughhh Fergus stop thinking about her…you have to think about Dana…yeah Dana...your girlfriend. But April’s blue eyes with a tinge of grey made my heart skip a beat.

***Justin pov***

 After me and Holly got back to the house everyone was acting weird. Brad was staring at Dana while she kept glancing every once in while at Fergus with a sad look on her face while his and Austin’s eyes were glued to their phones, and as for Harry he hasn’t spent much time with us at home for the past few weeks. “Hey” I said to everyone letting them know we were home. Everyone looked at us then continued what they were doing. Teens these days are so antisocial I thought to myself. “That’s it everyone, were all going to the beach!” I screamed making everyone jump including Holly.

******In the car*****

After allot of arguing and texting Harry to meet us at the beach we left the house. We went in three cars, Holly, Austin, Bradley and me in one, and Fergus and Dana in another. We were five minutes away with The Vamps ‘Wild Heart’ blasting from the speakers. We arrived at the beach and all sprinted out of the car and towards the hot sand.

***Holly pov***

We all laid out towels, and while all the girls sat down the boys headed for the water. “Aren’t you girlies coming?” Brad asked with a cheeky smile on his face. “This is the best time too tan, maybe soon” Dana replied before I could. We passed around the tanning lotion and relaxed in the sun quietly.

****Harry pov***

For the past few weeks I’ve been hanging out with this wolf chick called Tayla. We met at a strip club called ‘Hush Hush’. She’s a beautiful exotic dancer. She is a perfect tan colour with long wavy brown hair with a tinge of orangey blonde. Her blue eyes remind me of the sky. After getting a text from Justin to meet him at the beach I knew it was a perfect time to introduce Tayla to the gang. We got out of the car and headed towards the sand.

****Holly pov***

After 20 minutes of tanning, I sit up and slip my ray bans off. I look up and see Harry walking towards us with some girl behind him. “Look who Harry brought with him” I whisper to the girls as they sit up. “She’s a keeper don’t ya think?” Dana says as soon as her eyes meet the girl. Harry stands in front of us with the girl to his right side. Harry takes a deep breath and says “Holly and Dana, this is Tayla…My girlfriend.” My jaw dropped and I looked to see Dana and her expression felt the same as mine. “Is she…a….you know…w-” I started saying “A wolf?” Tayla said grinning cutting me off. “Ye-yeah.” I stuttered. “How’d you two meet?” Dana asked a little too eagerly. “We ummm…met at Hush Hush…” Harry said looking at the ground blushing. “Isn’t that a strip tease club?” Dana replied quickly. Dana could you be more awkward I thought to myself. “Yeah it is, I’m an exotic dancer” Tayla said shyly.