title of your story

HEEEEEY!

Just gotta say, Dana your ewww!

ILY all who follow me on twitter and are my Facebook friends ;)

xoxoxoox Jadeeee :*

****Holly pov****        

After allot of thinking and a lay down I decided I had to talk to Justin sooner or later. He was my so called ‘soul mate’ ughhh. How did I end up I this position? Oh that’s right. I was kidnapped. I walked down stairs and found Justin outside by my pool. I sighed and walked over to him.

***Justin pov****

Ever since I first saw Holly I knew she was the one. I’m in love with her. I just hope she can accept my wolf side. I turned around and saw Holly walking over to me. “Hey” she said not looking in my eyes. I placed my hands of checks and lifted her chin. “Holly, even though I just met you I know you’re the one for me, we are meant to be together…” I whispered trailing off. She bit her lip sexily. I leaned in and whispered in her ear “I hope your lips are just as sweet as you”. I could feel her breath on my neck as I pulled back a bit and connected our lips. It was sweet and passionate; she wrapped her arms around my neck as I placed my arms around her waist pulling her into me. Things started getting heated real fast. “I’ll stay with you Justin, on one condition” She whispered. “Anything” I said kissing her cheek. “Buy some new clothes!!” she squealed. Before I could reply we were interrupted. “Holly!!!” a voice said behind us causing us to break apart.

***Holly pov****

“Dana!!” I squealed. “Hey guuuurl! So who’s the cutie??” She said giving me the eyebrows.  “Dana, this is my Justin, Justin this is my best friend Dana” I said. Dana was grinning at me.  “I’m moving in with Justin” I quickly added. “Wow that escalated quickly” Dana said while giggling. “Anyway I'm going shopping, do you want to come?” “Sure! New house, new clothes!” I said a little too excitedly. I ran to my room  while Dana went home to get changed and changed into some black high waist shorts with studs, neon pink flowy top saying ‘what the hell’ and black vans. I added a black DOPE beanie and grabbed my phone and Justin’s credit card. Dana picked me up a few minutes later. She looked hawwwwt if I must say. She was wearing a dark blue strapless dress with matching blue converse. Her dark hair was flowing down her back.

*******At the mall******

After about 2 hours of shopping we took a break headed to the food court. We were in the middle of talking about boys when Dana’s IPhone 5s went off. That’s right. She has the IPhone 5s. It was a text from Fergus.

Dress up party at mine. Boys men in black, girls the house bunny.

We were so excited. I texted everyone including Justin. We decided to go and get our outfits. I went and got pink bunny ears and Dana got blue. We went too go buy our under garments. Dana settled for a blue lacey push up bra with a white bow in the middle of it with matching under wear. I how ever brought a red and white push up night gown that was silky yet still sexy. We brought some matching sexy stilettos and headed back to get ready. After 2 more hours we were fully dressed and accessorised.

We arrived at Fergus’ house and I was huge. I'm talking mansion huge. Then two mysterious figure dressed in black walked towards me and Dana, and damn they looked sexy.